in the bathroom

if this has been discussed before i apologize, but I have not seen it since I have been here. So there might beothers new to the website.
Being nudist we are obviously comfortable with being seen nude, but what is your comfort level of taking a leakor even a dump in a bathroom in the view of others? I go up to Turtle Lake and I admit the first time I went into the 'men's' room to find a woman standing at the sinkwhile I took a piss at the urinal was a bit of a surprise. It no longer phases me to piss , but am still glad thatthe stalls have doors when i sit for number two.
How do others feel about natural body functions of relieving yourself in the company of other guys or women?
thanks

This topic was edited
RE: in the bathroom

I don't care if I have to "P", but I still like my privacy for the other matter, I am that way at home as well. As much as they are normal bodily functions, I like my privacy to evacuate my bowels and fart, it could be I don't want others to smell the roses that evacuation can produce.

This post was edited

It may seem strange but the only time I want my privacy, even from my wife, is when I'm cleaning up after No. 2. My wife seems to be the same way.

This post was edited

The bathroom door is there for a reason, use it.

This post was edited

The bathroom door is there for a reason, use it.I was house sitting and the dog hung out in the bathrooms alot...she liked the cool tile floor. I always kicked her out when I needed to sit and take care of biz. I like my privacy when I'm pinching a loaf.

This post was edited

Fart Fan doesn't work with the door open, right?

This post was edited

one of the nudist camps i frequent has a coed bathhouse at the pool area when i first open there was partions between toilets but no doors but that lasted only a few months when the women started complaining and doors were installed but the urinal was left open. i had no problem using the urinal in plain view but i even had a problem with privacy sitting down, yeah even nudist need privacy sometimes.

This post was edited

Here I sit, so broken hearted Paid my dime and only farted. Yesterday though, I took a chance, Saved my dime, But shit my pants.

This post was edited

Most people would prefer you not do this. It may be considered offensive to most people. It really depends on how well you know these people that may be around you. Otherwise, it may be best to keep your movements...to yourself. lol

This post was edited

I like to be able to close the door when taking a dump but feel free to open it during everything else

This post was edited

like in every other situation, do as you would do in a textile environment.

This post was edited