Croatia in June, advice and tips wanted

So the winter is getting the better of me and I'm planning a solo naturist camping trip to Croatia in June.
I've been to Dubrovnik in the past and loved it but as I'm driving there and like to visit new places I'm aiming for Northern Croatia this time round
In this early stage of planning the areas I'm thinking of are either Cres Island, KRK Island or possibly Rovinj in the Estra area of the mainland although if I'm being honest I'm more of an island kinda guy.
What I'm looking for is advice from people who've been to the region in the past or know these places well- where would you recommend/avoid?- what would you do differently if you went again?
I'm only looking for advice on locations activities etc, I love driving and a covering a distance like this is something I'm looking forward to as much as spending a week naked on a beach - so no "it's easier to just fly" style posts
Thanks in advance guys

This topic was edited
RE: Croatia in June, advice and tips wanted

So the winter is getting the better of me and I'm planning a solo naturist camping trip to Croatia in June. ...I've been to Krk three times and really enjoyed it. Stayed at the Naturist camp Bunculuka (near Baka) each time in one of their mobile homes. Nice camp site with their own very popular naturist beach. If the beach gets too crowded for you, you can walk to the east for five minutes or over an hour to a number of other bays and coves, with some nice views in between when climbing up and down. Good level of fitness needed for the longer walks. And those walks can all be done naked, so you can spend your whole stay naked, and not be stuck in one spot.
The main beach really does get crowded at times. The nicer sections with very small pebbles (better than sand in my opinion) are very desirable. Once I was there and the gap between the foam mattresses or towels between strangers was 10 cm or less. Packed like sardines!
There are also other FKK camp sites and beaches on Krk. On one of my trips I visited a number of other islands, getting around by car. I liked the island Rab. It has a pretty private FKK beach (small entry fee) at Kandalora, which has a restaurant and other facilities if you like that sort of thing (see https://www.facebook.com/pages/FKK-Beach-Kandarola for more). As a contrast to most of Croatia, there is Sahara beach and a couple of adjacent beaches which are sandy. Sahara is very shallow and calm. When I was there the shoreline water felt too warm to swim in, and you had to walk out 50 m or so till you could dive a little deeper where the water was a bit cooler.
I drove on to Rab using the ferry from the mainland at Stinica. Unfortunately this was on Saturday, which turned out to be the day that a very large contingent of German tourists also used to get to Rab. Sat in a car queue for over three hours before I could actually get on to the ferry. Supposedly other days are much better. Certainly when I did the return journey it went much more smoothly.
Google maps shows a Valbiska (Krk) - Lopar (Rab) ferry which would have been very convenient for me. Unfortunately it wasn't running in June, but this was way back in 2008, so I would search a bit on the web to see what ferries there are nowadays.
See also https://www.cronatur.com/ntkvar_rab.htm for a bit more about places on Rab.

Croatia is great, and I think June is a good time to visit.

This post was edited

Bud campsite Bunculuka on Krk would also be my advice. It's probably one of my favorite spots in the world.
While much of Krk island is just kind of hilly, the Baska side, where Bunculuka is located, is surrounded by spectacular mountains.
Bunculuka is a large campsite, but they also have mobile homes. I love pitching a small tent underneath the trees, and not bother getting dressed for most of the time. As already said, the beach is gorgeous, but it's even better to go on a nude hike along the coastline and find another beach that suits you for the day.
Hiking in the area is great, you can for instance hike to Vela Luka Bay, where there's a lovely beach and a simple restaurant. You can also go on an easy 10 min walk into Baska town, which is both a charming Croation coastal town and in high season a busy touristy affair.
The campsite has a decent restaurant and a little super market, so there is no need to put clothes on at all :)
See their website here:https://hotelibaska.hr/en/camping/naturist-camp-bunculuka.aspx
Friend me on Flickr for some pics of last year:https://www.flickr.com/photos/24503260@N03/

This post was edited

Hey, thanks for the info, good I have found this thread. We are going there in late august- September, I hope it won't be too crowded, especially in September. In August it will be, that's for sure. Any tip or advice will be welcome. thanks in advance.

This post was edited

visit Hvar, great island with plenty of nice places for nude

This post was edited