eating all meals naked

This question may have an obvious answer it seems. I'm always buck naked at home - never wear a stitch of anything. So of course I always cook and eat bareassed. There's nothing more comfortable and natural than sitting at the table naked, legs naturally spread open for your dick/balls to hang loose and being relaxed and naked while eating breakfast and dinner (lunch if at home). I would never think of sitting down to eat (at home) otherwise. What about you other guys? Naked Man

This topic was edited
RE: eating all meals naked

Unless you are a "sloppy eater" or are eating food that is hot (temperature), it is no different than eating clothed, do it quite frequently myself.

This post was edited

Still trying to figure out why the positioning of one's balls has even the slightest thing to do with eating naked.

This post was edited

Still trying to figure out why the positioning of one's balls has even the slightest thing to do with eating naked.Perhaps he foolishly thinks his crude talk makes him more of a man.

This post was edited

Since I live nude at home, meal prep and consumption are both done while nude.I do remember having a conversation with my long time massage therapist. He was completely comfortable withme nude and no draping for our sessions, he mentioned that he would find it strange for nudity at the dinner table.
ANother friend and I were talking and I mentioned how I like to set a table fancy with colorful dishes and extra silverwarecenterpieces etc. He said that he does not notice that, but prefers that people dress up for dinner, I told him I would preferto sit down bare ass at a finely set table and that everyone at the table be in whatever attire or lack there of they are comfortable with. Both of us agreed that the food would taste the same no matter what. So to each his own
we all gotta eat

This post was edited

Nudists do it nude, whatever "it" is.

This post was edited

Nudists do it nude, whatever "it" is.Yup! 'nuff said.

This post was edited

Breakfast and Dinner too!

This post was edited

This could cause quite a stir at the local Burger King, McDonalds, or IHOP for sure.

This post was edited

I always eat nude at home and outdoors when in my backyard or at a nude resort.

This post was edited

I typically eat nude when I'm at home. exceptions are when I am just home on my lunch break and there isnt time to really strip or depending on the company i have over occasionally.

This post was edited