Interesting Word

I just found a word that may be of interest to nudists. Its "apricate" pronounced (AP-ri-kayt). It means; to bask in the sun. It may also be used when meaning to expose to the sun.

This topic was edited
RE: Interesting Word

Won't be doing much apricating in this weather, brrrrrr.

This post was edited

Great word. I was apricating this afternoon. It was warm and sunny here in the Southern California desert just a few miles north of the Mexican border. I'm sorry that the rest of you were unable to join me.

This post was edited

We'll both be apricating our buns and the rest of our body at the club tomorrow. After a day like today ... we need it badly! ;-)

This post was edited

We'll both be apricating our buns and the rest of our body at the club tomorrow. After a day like today ... we need it badly! ;-)I love to a apricate often but where I am presently the sun is too hot when it reaches my secluded area around midday.
So its layout for a few mins, rotate or a further few mins then retreat to the shade, before one burns to a crisp.

This post was edited

We'll both be apricating our buns and the rest of our body at the club tomorrow. After a day like today ... we need it badly! ;-)I love to a apricate often but where I am presently the sun is too hot when it reaches my secluded area around midday.
So its layout for a few mins, rotate or a further few mins then retreat to the shade, before one burns to a crisp.

Sounds like you could use some sort of rotiserry type mechanism to keep you rotating in the sun after you have been basted with sun tanning oil.

This post was edited

Hmmm. I'm thinking of eating an apricot while I apricate. OK, who wants to take this further - LOL.BTW - great word!

This post was edited

Just don't apricot...
Never mind, was trying for some joke...
Carry on.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited