Nu** in Baalii

Someday if you go to Bali, I recommend you a good beach for nu** (sorry, I'm affraid google can find this post). The beach is Nyang Nyang Beach's location not far from Uluwatu Temple. Take Uluwatu Road untill a sign "Nyang Nyang Restaurant and Villa" at the left side. There is a "bad road" that you must pass. You can ask the local people where is the Nyang Nyang Beach. The sign will look at the left road, around 600-700 meters before Uluwatu Temple.
The beach is quite but you must have a strong energy to go down because there is a tall stairs there. Prepare some waters because there is no water seller there.
I often get nude there and there is not a sign for nu** or anything but the local people allowed you to get nu**. I always see another people get nude too at this beach although not much.
You may nu**, please be pollite and give much smile to another people there. This thing is very important.

This topic was edited
RE: Nu** in Baalii

Thanks for info.

This post was edited

Someday if you go to Bali, I recommend you a good beach for nu** (sorry, I'm affraid google can find this post). The beach is Nyang Nyang Beach's location not far from Uluwatu Temple. Take Uluwatu Road untill a sign "Nyang Nyang Restaurant and Villa" at the left side. There is a "bad road" that you must pass. You can ask the local people where is the Nyang Nyang Beach. The sign will look at the left road, around 600-700 meters before Uluwatu Temple.The beach is quite but you must have a strong energy to go down because there is a tall stairs there. Prepare some waters because there is no water seller there. I often get nude there and there is not a sign for nu** or anything but the local people allowed you to get nu**. I always see another people get nude too at this beach although not much.You may nu**, please be pollite and give much smile to another people there. This thing is very important.
My 1st beach nudist is here also. Nude tanned. I never found another beaches anymore..

This post was edited

This place is not well known it seems. I checked with one nudist friend in Bali - he did not know about it. I'll definitely look for it next time I am in Bali ... But perhaps better to keep it a bit secret.

This post was edited

Great info!

This post was edited

Bali just released the terrorist bombers, but is about to execute by firing squad a handful of foreign drug offenders. BOYCOTT BALI. #boycottbaliI copied and pasted your message into my Facebook and Twitter accounts.

This post was edited

Someday if you go to Bali, I recommend you a good beach for nu** (sorry, I'm affraid google can find this post). The beach is Nyang Nyang Beach's location not far from Uluwatu Temple. Take Uluwatu Road untill a sign "Nyang Nyang Restaurant and Villa" at the left side. There is a "bad road" that you must pass. You can ask the local people where is the Nyang Nyang Beach. The sign will look at the left road, around 600-700 meters before Uluwatu Temple.The beach is quite but you must have a strong energy to go down because there is a tall stairs there. Prepare some waters because there is no water seller there. I often get nude there and there is not a sign for nu** or anything but the local people allowed you to get nu**. I always see another people get nude too at this beach although not much.You may nu**, please be pollite and give much smile to another people there. This thing is very important.

This post was edited