Advice on UV protection

Hi as a guy who new to whole naturism lifestyle I was wondering on advice on how best to use sunscreen etc as im quite pale skinned and never really took a tan just seem go through stage of goin red and back to natural off white colour. I know it maybe to with pigment in my skin but any advice be appreciated thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Advice on UV protection

I go to a 50 while my skin is white, then work my way to a 20. Don't use the sprays near the pubic area as some contain alcohol which may sting and burn. Reapply often as moving, shifting while sitting will rub some off.

This post was edited

Hi thanks for the advice guys. I know when been abroad i never seem return with a nice colour so guess got stick with being a pastey white perhaps.

This post was edited

You will need to enlist the help of someone else to apply sunscreen to your back where you can't reach, otherwise you will end up with a red oval shaped spot back there. Most resorts require you to shower to wash it off before entering the pool, so as not to create an oil ring around the edge of the pool. So be prepared for that, and bring more SS than you think you will need.

This post was edited

You will need to enlist the help of someone else to apply sunscreen to your back where you can't reach, otherwise you will end up with a red oval shaped spot back there. Most resorts require you to shower to wash it off before entering the pool, so as not to create an oil ring around the edge of the pool. So be prepared for that, and bring more SS than you think you will need.They used to make and perhaps they still do, sunscreen sponges on a stick type thing to apply sunscreen to your back. Or you could buy one of those toilet wands and put a sponge on that, heh. It could work.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Don't neglect the possibility of staying out of the sun at mid-day. It's extremely reliable, and leaves no icky mess.

This post was edited