Recent outings

We recently played an Executive course close by. It's a little short for me but keeps my short game up. We will probably play it again next week. My wife is progressing with her swing and today, we visited the driving range where she was doing quite well ... even after a week and a half layoff of swinging a club.
I actually did quite well today, also. I find that if we step back from the clubs for a short period of time, we seem to do better on the driving range and when I play.

This topic was edited
RE: Recent outings

I find that if we step back from the clubs for a short period of time, we seem to do better on the driving range and when I play.When I used play a lot I had high expectations. Now that I only play a few times a year, I don't expect to play well, swing easy and actually score the same. CRAZY GAME!

This post was edited

We're going to attempt a round tomorrow at the same Exec course. Attempt, because it might rain. I've played in the rain and actually scored about the same as I usually do but it was miserable ... cold, wet, windy ... not ideal conditions to say the least. I doubt Di would like it at all, so we'll see how the weather turns out and if we reschedule.
I enjoy playing in the heat, not many of my golf buddies and partners do. You can get on some really great courses during the summer months, if you don't mind playing in 90+ degree weather and I don't. The cart girl makes a ton off me in tips! I have to stay hydrated! :D

This post was edited

Heading out today to play around at the local track. It'll be a full on textile round since I'm playing with a textile friend. Next week, my wife and I will play an Executive course and I'll at least get some "flashes" of flesh! :D

This post was edited

Di and I just played a local course ... her first regulation course since taking up the game. She did great. We looked fora spot to do a little bottomless or topless tee off but too many homes. We'll have to wait til next time. We had a great time out there anyway. :D

This post was edited

That sounds awesome, hope the weather turned out great and yuns had a great time, ...the weather is amazing here right now and I am just about to step out and drive a few, perfect nude weather, anything more can be quite uncomfortable.

This post was edited

I use to play 3 or 4 times a week. Now I am lucky to get out once a week. I no longer keep score. Just out to have fun and enjoy a nice day. Even have a Facebook page for golf. I have actually enjoyed it more not keeping score and having fun.

This post was edited

Played today with a few friends and we had a great time. We actually closed down the course. We were the last 4some and with no one in front of us or behind us and the layout of the course ... if I were playing with nudist friends, we would have been able to play 4-5 complete holes naked and not have had to worry about anyone seeing us!
I think I'll take my wife there some weekday during the summer and get some pictures of her naked on the green or at the tee box and she can do the same for me and I'll post some pics. It would be so much fun to be able to do that!
We'll, my wife and I, be heading out next week to play around in the area and then we'll be getting ready for our trip to Hawaii and a round or two there!

This post was edited

Just returned from a 9 day trip to Oahu where my wife and I had planned a golf outing at an Executive course on the North Shore. I was hoping for it to be just us and I'd get to take some naked golf pictures but our grandson and son in law joined us last minute and that was great too.
I would have loved to have played like a couple of the other twosomes we saw. One young couple played in swimsuits and barefoot. Not sure if they started that way but that's the way the approached the 7th while we were on the 11th. Plenty of holes out there that could have been played nude and the Executive course was not crowded at all.
Hoping to play locally Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday I'll play with my friends on a regulation course. In all my 50 years of playing golf, I've never started this early ... 6:30 am. I'm anxious to play that early and finish at breakfast time ... instead of late lunch time! LOL

This post was edited

I'm at cypress cove now and after lunch I'm going to check out the chip and putt they have. Andy, this is a really nice resort with lots of rv's. You should include in your excursions.

This post was edited

Silversurfer,
I've visited CC once. We were in Orlando and my wife was attending a conference. She was in classes all day and I was not about to stay held up in the room so I drove to CC for the day. The weather in a word ... sucked! But I still enjoyed myself. I did a little exploring but can not understand why I did not seek or find the pitch and putt course or I would have played til I dropped! hahaha
WE do plan to drive across the country and RV at CC in the future and now that Di is playing golf ... we'll play naked together! :D

This post was edited