World Naked Bike Ride!!!

I have a question to all nudists: Who has done the WNBR?! Which city did you do it? I hope to do at least one of the rides this year..do you recommend it? What can I expect?!

This topic was edited
RE: World Naked Bike Ride!!!

There's a couple of WNBR Groups on this site. Twitter has a lot of WNBR accounts, as does FB.Thank you for all the info!That really helped me a lot, very informative!Now I know what to expect.And I didn't know there were WNBR groups here, I need to find them

This post was edited

Ditto for Chicago. Great ride, very well organized. Always the second Saturday of June.

This post was edited

I want to join the Seattle ride for the first time. Would love to hear from others who have participated there what they thought of it all. Would you ride if you've never been naked publicly before?

This post was edited

I've ridden in the Seattle World Naked Bike Ride for the last four years, and it's always a blast. Seattle's a mostly "nude-friendly" kind of city - we get maybe one or two offended people, the rest cheer, laugh and generally admire our moxie. LOL Turnout is usually between 30-50, many of whom are regulars so it's a really friendly group. Definitely a thrill and I'm already looking forward to 2015's Solstice and WNBR.

This post was edited

... Would you ride if you've never been naked publicly before?

All World Naked Bike Ride events are NUDITY OPTIONAL. Everybody is welcome to ride in the event.
The attire for these events is "As Bare as you Dare". So, what does it mean to wear "As Bare as you Dare" attire?
It means, you are welcome to ride the event, whether you're wearing multiple layers of clothing from head to toe, only a birthday suit, or something in between(topless only, bottomless only, underwear only, etc). In short, whatever you're comfortable wearing or not wearing.
Join the ride!

wiki.worldnakedbikeride.org/index.php?title=About

This post was edited

I did the ride in Burlington, VT. There was an incredible amount of energy during the staging. It was pretty well organized. At first it was a major rush being able to ride nude downtown. But, just like in all other nudist events and venues I've been to after a few minutes you just forget about the nudity and get into the moment of enjoying the activity.

This post was edited

New Orleans is usually the second Saturday in June. I did it last year and would guess around 200 or 250 riders, lots nude, some partially clothed. It was a BLAST and I will definitely be doing it again this year if it happens. Google WNBR New Orleans for more infoCan't wait, maybe I'll go naked for the whole ride this time. Stay naked.

This post was edited

hope I'm in town this year.

This post was edited