waxed

I just got waxed and i shave my legs and my wife and I love it

This topic was edited
RE: waxed

I just got waxed and i shave my legs and my wife and I love itwe just shave still but still love it ;)

This post was edited

I stay shaved from the neck down.

This post was edited

Do you shave each other? That could lead to other things!!

This post was edited

My wife has tried waxing once and didn't care for it ... only because it was painful for her. We've just continued to shave her on a regular basis. I, on the other hand, have also been shaving for decades and a couple years ago decided to try waxing. I didn't mind the sting and it became less stinging over a few treatments. I was getting waxed every 6 weeks and sometimes didn't need to return for the treatments because I still felt and looked as smooth as the day it was done but there were some very fine hairs and I decided to get them removed.
I actually prefer waxing to shaving because it lasts so much longer. Shaving is cheaper and takes less time and I don't have to drive 45 mins to an esthetician that will do the treatments on men. I'm always amazed at the young people that go into this line of work but freak at the hint of performing these treatments on men ... or maybe it's just older men.
At any rate, the esthetician I found is a mature woman and is not only professional but quite comfortable with waxing men. I just haven't had any time to get back down there and have it done so ... I've gone back to shaving.

This post was edited

Hi new here I shave every 2 days I love to shave I don't have much body hair anyway and I don't see the need to have pubic hair so why have itWelcome aboard smoothie! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

I just got waxed and i shave my legs and my wife and I love itmight have to try the wax oneday

This post was edited

I shaved everything from the neck down for a while. Now I have a full body wax every 4 to 5 weeks. It takes 2 1/2 hours. The up side is it feels great and lasts. The down side is that the hairs have to grow enough for the wax to get hold so I can't do it more often. My next full body wax is on Friday.

This post was edited

I have just posted on another thread: I don't shave, I use Veet for Men depilatory cream. It's quick, easy and there's no risk of nicks or razor burn and any regrowth is soft not rough and stubbly. I know it's not meant to be used on the more sensitive areas but I have never had a problem using it "down there". I only need to use it every two to fourweeks.

This post was edited

We both Shave, but the female half wants to try waxing but is so afraid that it will hurt to much. Anyone with feedback?

This post was edited

We both shave. It can be maintained daily with an electric razor.

This post was edited