How much of your body do you shave?

I keep my body shaved from the neck down and love the smooth feeling!
New photo in the photo section.

This topic was edited
RE: How much of your body do you shave?

I used to shave daily from the neck down.Now I have a full body wax every 4 to 5 weeks. So in one way it is all of it, though none is by shaving.

This post was edited

I shave my torso - chest, stomach, groin and some of my inner thighs. I'm not super hairy but for some reason hair on my arms and legs doesn't bother me...but for the rest, I much prefer being smooth.

This post was edited

I used to shave daily from the neck down.Now I have a full body wax every 4 to 5 weeks. So in one way it is all of it, though none is by shaving.Bet that smooth skin really feels great!

This post was edited

I keep my body shaved from the neck down and love the smooth feeling!New photo in the photo section.I shave like any other lady lol

This post was edited

I try to keep as shaved as I can. Only things I don't shave is my back and eyebrows

This post was edited

I try to keep as shaved as I can. Only things I don't shave is my back and eyebrowsI shave every other day.

This post was edited

head to toes here since swim team in hs and college, no better feeling or look

This post was edited

head to toes here since swim team in hs and college, no better feeling or look
What method do you use?
I use a rotary razor on my body and a safety razor on my genitals and under arms.

This post was edited

I used to have a shaved head, but stopped that 4 yrs ago. Now I shave my face, chest, legs to my knees and my ass and genitals

This post was edited

Shaved head, face have been shaving chest for the last month and half, when I started doing the chest I did my legs to the knees. Going all the way from head to toe minus the arms.
So now I am head, face, pits, chest, legs to toes. I love the feeling! After shaving I use baby oil to moisturize my skin.
Anyone else feel more naked this way?

This post was edited