small

im uncut but really need it cut cause its very tight....smaller penis is better cut I think anyway.

This topic was edited
RE: small

im uncut but really need it cut cause its very tight....smaller penis is better cut I think anyway.I would suggest that you go and see your local GP mate if it is too tight - you might be able to get it sorted, or alternative suggestions from your GP

This post was edited

Mine was tight and made sex painful. I decided to keep the skin pulled back to stretch it. It worked! Now I keep it pulled back all the time.

This post was edited

yeah I had it checked and booked to get it done but backed out last minute....need to get it done though....build some carriage up again...

This post was edited

Mine was tight and made sex painful. I decided to keep the skin pulled back to stretch it. It worked! Now I keep it pulled back all the time.I cannot pull my foreskin back....its too tight

This post was edited

macstar i'd check some of the foreskin restore sites for suggestion before ever consider getting cut, maybe manual tugging or ointment to loosen your skin - i've read some use emu oil to help with the skin. even though you say your foreskin is tight consider yourself lucky to still have it , i'd give anything to be uncut.

This post was edited

I too had this problem, I went for surgery it was called frenuloplasty, its where the snipped the chord connecting the foreskin to the head, it improved slightly but wasnt a complete sucess

This post was edited