newbie!! any ideas???

OK I've been wanting to be a naturalist for a while. I'm comfortable being nude around my fiance and when alone at home. I'm a rather big guy and as my fiance says "furry". I want to be free from the what ifs and just go to a naturalist outing but afraid of being judged. I know people are out there that don't and that's the reason I want to try an outing but then again there are those who would judge and make fun of me. Any ideas on how to break this. Message me or respond. Thank you

This topic was edited
RE: newbie!! any ideas???

How do you see yourself?
How do you feel about yourself?

... but then again there are those who would judge and make fun of me.
Do you believe you deserve to be judged by others for superfluous reasons?
Do you believe you deserve to be made fun by other people?
Why should their opinion matter to you?

Why would you even bother with them in the first place?
---Misc---
naturalist - an expert in or student of natural history
naturist - a person who goes naked in designated areas; a nudist.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.Thank you

This post was edited

How do you see yourself?How do you feel about yourself?... but then again there are those who would judge and make fun of me.
Do you believe you deserve to be judged by others for superfluous reasons?
Do you believe you deserve to be made fun by other people?
Why should their opinion matter to you?

Why would you even bother with them in the first place?
---Misc---
naturalist - an expert in or student of natural history
naturist - a person who goes naked in designated areas; a nudist.
Thank you for correcting my error.. Second I don't believe I should be judged by others. I believe if I judge people they can judge me. I guess I have to say I shouldn't care what others think about me. I want to be free and me. Why should I care.

This post was edited

"but then again there are those who would judge and make fun of me. Any ideas on how to break this."
If someone judges and make fun of you. They are bullies. A quick slap alongside the head should cure them.

yeah,yeah I know. But it's nice to fantasize.

This post was edited

i got one get naked and be naked simple

This post was edited

Second I don't believe I should be judged by others.
I agree with you and you should not. However, they are in some way judging and it bothers you.
I guess I have to say I shouldn't care what others think about me.
Yes, you shouldn't(Keyword: shouldn't). But somehow, you do still care what others think.
I believe if I judge people they can judge me.
You're missing a crucial point here.

You still have quite a lot work ahead of you. You'll get there, somehow.

This post was edited

OK I've been wanting to be a naturalist for a while. I'm comfortable being nude around my fiance and when alone at home. I'm a rather big guy and as my fiance says "furry". I want to be free from the what ifs and just go to a naturalist outing but afraid of being judged. I know people are out there that don't and that's the reason I want to try an outing but then again there are those who would judge and make fun of me. Any ideas on how to break this. Message me or respond. Thank youYou enjoy being naked. So be yourself and just do it. Be true to yourself and fear not what others think, that their business.
I too am furry and odd shaped, but I love being naked and as such I am naked or nue as much as I can. I never think of what others see me as or whether the have a giggle over my looks, I do it for me not them.
In essence get out there and enjoy yourself and feel the freedom it will bring once you take that big step you won't look back.

This post was edited