being naked before god is always good

He will never hurt you or take advantage of you. He will see you as the work of art He made you as, and He's more trustworthy to me than any human being. This is why I wanna be able to worship naked. So that when I say "I am here, Lord", I will really be there, and not in some costume made of leather. Course, I would do it where the weather permitted it but still.

This topic was edited
RE: being naked before god is always good

Thank God I'm an Atheist

This post was edited

Thank God I'm an AtheistNegative or Positive Atheist ? If it's the latter, then your statement would be contradictory.

This post was edited

Thank God I'm an AtheistNegative or Positive Atheist ? If it's the latter, then your statement would be contradictory.The statement is an old old joke.

This post was edited

Thank God I'm an AtheistNegative or Positive Atheist ? If it's the latter, then your statement would be contradictory.The statement is an old old joke.
Yeah, I get it now.

This post was edited

I am a christian in name only, an a nudist who is naked as much as I can be.
My wife is Buddhist and we have the prayer table etc in the loft, prayer time for her used to full under garments and full outer garments, now at least she is relenting and will now pray in light summer dress and nicks.
Originally she used to go birko if I dusted the prayer table whilst I was nude butshe is becomingmore relaxed and now allows me to clean in the nude. But still asks me to wear shorts which I conveniently do not hear.
My thoughts if the diety can see she is wearing nicks or not , what else can he/she see. So why bother dressing at all.

This post was edited

see i do believe in the adam and eve story, but i don't believe that meant that we couldn't be naked where permitted. it just meant we couldn't walk the whole world naked because now we have to deal with cold weather and such. had it not been for their sin, we would've been doing just that. and besides, the great Saint Pope John Paul II once said before his papacy that if someone lusts at a naked body of a person who had no intent of causing any lustful feelings, then it isn't the latter person's fault but the former's.

This post was edited

had it not been for adam and eve's fall, we wouldnt've needed to keep an eye out for pervs that wanted to lust us. because of the fall, i believe we can be naked where permitted but we have to watch out for the pervs.

This post was edited

If you believe in a God, there is one and it's not open for debate.
You can debate what that God wants, but I don't recommend it.
Just believe what you want, don't involve other people and your God will be good to you.

S

This post was edited

Thank God I'm an Atheistha, quality.
Adam and Eve, seriously?! I guess the 'great flood' wiped out the dinosaurs and is why there are shells on mountain tops too! This is why we have to get religion out of the schools and stop indoctrinating our kids

This post was edited