Small town.

Ok you know how when giving directions in a small town folks refer to THE STOP LIGHT, we don't have one. I live so far up in the NW corner of Arkansas that on a good day I can throw a rock and hitOklahomaor Missouri. I live in town and my yard is not private, so that limits my nude time to indoors. When I get home I have all of the best intentions but when I walk inside my clothes fall off. Day is shot my yard looks like hell. I'm raising four of my grandchildren so thatdoes not leaveleave much time for me, and yes they see me naked. I would love to find folks in my area of like mind to share time with. I often drive nude just to have a little time out doors. I would like to find other nudists to spend time with (your home or mine) . Social not looking for any thing else. Would be nice to find a fewacres where we could enjoy the sun. I know I'm just dreaming, rambling, wishing but what the hay.

This topic was edited
RE: Small town.

Yes I'm very open about it, haven't had anynegativeresponse as long as I keep it indoors.

This post was edited
RE: Small town.

Ah yes life in this small town. Everyone pretty much does know everyone and quite often even your personal business if your not careful. Gossip moves pretty quickly. Plenty of coffee shops complete with the "Liars table." If they don't know your business they will make something up. Should you have a legal problem there is a good chance you will read about yourself in the local newspaper.
Since we own a business and in the pubic eye it is necessary that our lifestyle be on the down low. It was a great place to raise kids I will say. Our kids grew up knowing someone in town would let me know if they were doing something they shouldn't be. It was very easy to know who their friends were and normally already knew their parents.

This post was edited