new nudist and struggling to find solid info

Hey I'm totally new to all this and my first few questions are as follows:
How do I post picture on my profile?
How did people find the best way to try publicly being nude? Thinking of a weekend at a campsite but it's not something my wife approves of.. so I'd more than likely end up going it alone.
I'm from Yorkshire in England so if anyone could recommend a friendly starting point that would be great.
thanks

This topic was edited
RE: new nudist and struggling to find solid info

Good attempt at creating a profile. Ad as much as you can while keeping personal data safe. Other than that try WWW.AANR.COM for they have just about everything you'll ever wanna know about Naturism/Nudism and places to go near your area. Good luck, have a great day and stay nude :) Hawk

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Hullbull, your name suggests that you are looking for more than just a naturist adventure.
I'm not sure if you are aware but 'Bull' is a term used in the swingers community to indicate a single male with stamina.

This post was edited

that's a good heads-up cos there are quite a few on this site that are less than genuine naturists lets sayRef your question - click on TN logo top left of the screen & that takes you to your profile info with menu down left side - it's quite easy to follow

This post was edited