Key West Fl.?

I am looking for a place to stay that is nudist friendly and preferably that is not a gay resort. Please, if you have any recent personal experience post some info.
Thank you,Adrian

This topic was edited
RE: Key West Fl.?

Marreros Guest House has a clothing optional pool. It is not gay mostly couples and sometimes a single male.

This post was edited

Marreros Guest House has a clothing optional pool. It is not gay mostly couples and sometimes a single male.Wife and I thought a Key West visit would be great. After seeing this about Marreros i checked on info on trip advisor. The place is sold to new owners who have discontinued the clothing optional and other niceities. Sounds like a lot of people on the reviews wont be going back.

This post was edited

Marreros Guest House has a clothing optional pool. It is not gay mostly couples and sometimes a single male.Wife and I thought a Key West visit would be great. After seeing this about Marreros i checked on info on trip advisor. The place is sold to new owners who have discontinued the clothing optional and other niceities. Sounds like a lot of people on the reviews wont be going back.Yes, while doing research I found out that Marreros was no longer clothing optional.
Thank you for your help.

This post was edited

I just read the post. I spent a week at the Pilot House in Key West. Great place. C/O pool. Give it a try.

This post was edited

I just read the post. I spent a week at the Pilot House in Key West. Great place. C/O pool. Give it a try.Thanks for the reply but it's just a little too late. I was in Key West In early August. We did visit a gay BB for their pool and spa. I will make sure to keep Pilot House in mind if I go back to Key West.

This post was edited

If you're looking for a place to stay on your way to/from Key West, we have a room on Airbnb. We're 45 minutes from Key Largo and 3 hrs. to Key West. We have a large deck for sunbathing. We're new to TN and looking to meet locals as well as visitors to South Florida.

This post was edited