18 and tiny

It's always embarrassing as I know my cock is tiny, any other guys around my age also have a small cock?

This topic was edited
RE: 18 and tiny

it gets easier bud

This post was edited

Don't fret. As long as everything works and you're happy size matters not. As they say... it's not the size of the bait, it's how you wiggle the worm.
Look closely at my pics. I'm less than 2 inches flaccid. You won't find too many smaller.

This post was edited

It's always embarrassing as I know my cock is tiny, any other guys around my age also have a small cock?
I'm always was embarassing whene I was 18..... All my frien show is size on the looker room..... And I have many extra pounds and small one...... But whene grew up.... I stopped thinking.... I take confidence with my body and now I'm very hippy! Never had problem with girl... And now that I discover myself bicurios.... I discover that I like so much tiny.....

This post was edited

bit older but have the same predicament! It's not first preference but you can learn to love it trust me. :)

This post was edited

You are among friends. You are also not alone. Society makes it seem like the hung guys are the majority, but they are not. Us smaller guys rule!!!

This post was edited

Doing nudie stuff will give you a wider context, you will see big guys, average guys and small guys. Hopefully you will find you care less about how your size fits in as you realise that no one really cares all that much, just be proud to be you!

This post was edited

If it's tiny at 18 . . . it'll be tiny at 59. Trust me, I know ;-) Don't fret though . . . tiny ones produce child ever bit as good as a big one . . . and you do get used to it over the years. jy

This post was edited