AANR Midwest Convention

I had a great week at the AANR Midwest convention at Turtle Lake. The weather was perfect (no clothes the whole time) and I met a lot of great people. It was nice to see lots of youngsters involved and the events were wonderful. Last night we had the awards ceremony and then dancing under the stars with an excellent band and some fireworks.
It's interesting that out of the hundreds of people there, I only met one who is also on TN. I'm curious as to why there is so little overlap. Anyway, it's tough to go back to the textile world now....

This topic was edited
RE: AANR Midwest Convention

Too bad we couldn't meet up. It was fun to see so many old friends there.

This post was edited

we didn't make it this year, was there last year though.

This post was edited

It was a great weekend weather was perfect and I even won pep rise in the raffle

This post was edited

I'm a little shy, myself. Also, if I'm not sure you are the person I think you are from your profile, I don't want to bother you. Maybe, if they host next year, we could start a discussion of who is going and when, if they want to say hi to others? I was there on Fri and Sat. Nice time!You were there? Me too. We should have figured out who was going ahead of time would have been good to connect.

This post was edited

I was at the convention for a couple of days and had a great time as well. I did have the opportunity to meet Rick on Friday. Had a nice conversation and look forward to doing it again sometime. It would be nice to coordinate some visits ahead of time. It's always fun meeting new people.

This post was edited