Gallery Moderator needs to be fired/flagging in gallery needs to be fixed.

Exactly how does this picture get approved?
Edelweissstein
2 days ago | 27 views
One nude person | (couples, resort)

This topic was edited
RE: Gallery Moderator needs to be fired/flagging in gallery needs to be fixed.

Can flag the pic on the account too.

This post was edited

I know what your talking about. I flagged it too.

This post was edited

All the pictures on their profile need flagging.

This post was edited

All the pictures on their profile need flagging.I did on the profile. (All but one I think). But even if deleted from the profile, the gallery pic will stay. Flagging on the gallery does not work.
John aka CoBeachbum

This post was edited

I never would have seen them if this thread hadn't directed me to them.
OH, great now I'm giving them more exposure.
Too bad we can't just flag the offenders without starting a thread to brag about what we did.

This post was edited

I never would have seen them if this thread hadn't directed me to them.OH, great now I'm giving them more exposure.Too bad we can't just flag the offenders without starting a thread to brag about what we did.How would we know the flagging system in the gallery is broken if we hadn't just discussed it here? I didn't know it was completely useless until I read about the OP flagging that pic, and I had flagged it, but its still there. And that was 2 days ago. All I knew until this thread, was what I had done and the results.

This post was edited

I never would have seen them if this thread hadn't directed me to them.OH, great now I'm giving them more exposure.Too bad we can't just flag the offenders without starting a thread to brag about what we did.How would we know the flagging system in the gallery is broken if we hadn't just discussed it here? I didn't know it was completely useless until I read about the OP flagging that pic, and I had flagged it, but its still there. And that was 2 days ago. All I knew until this thread, was what I had done and the results.
How did you find out there were offensive pictures posted?

This post was edited

Does it matter how we found out? When we all as nudists would be better off without such photos.

This post was edited

I only knew about one pic in the gallery. I found it by sorting all pics by newest and it was right there.

This post was edited

I only knew about one pic in the gallery. I found it by sorting all pics by newest and it was right there.
I personally wouldn't go looking for offensive pictures of men.

This post was edited