Where practice nudism if it rains? / Dnde practicas nudismo cuando llueve?

we all love outdoor nudism ... but I always associate good weather with nudism .... if it rains, you can no longer practice ?
what do you think about?

A todos nos encanta el nudismo, pero asociamos el nudismo con el buen tiempo, si llueve, ya no se puede practicar? Que opinas?

This topic was edited
RE: Where practice nudism if it rains?

Skin is waterproof , as long as it's warm enough.
Who cares if it rains a little?

This post was edited

Being naked in the rain feels far better than being in wet clothes in the rain ...

This post was edited
RE: Where practice nudism if it rains? / Dnde practicas nudismo cuando llueve?

.... if it rains, you can no longer practice ?what do you think about?Why Not? Is there some unwritten rule I don't know about?

This post was edited

The OP is from Spain. If the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain then I assume that would be a good place to practice nudism. Personally I really do not need any practice I pretty well got it down pat.

This post was edited

Personally I really do not need any practice I pretty well got it down pat.Well saidThomas LoL, no kidding. Besides, is not like yer clothes are gonna get wet anyways LoL :) Let's run naked, rain or not.

This post was edited

practice outside in the rain - it is different - LOL

This post was edited

under an umbrella is also another option

This post was edited

Last night it was pouring pretty good, so they cancelled the outdoor movie night here at the nude resort we are spending the weekend at. We ended up practicing our nudism in our park model for the night :(
If there hadn't been lightning in the area, we would have walked back down to the pool bar and watched the rain from under the covered seating area while having some drinks!

This post was edited

we all love outdoor nudism ... but I always associate good weather with nudism .... if it rains, you can no longer practice ?what do you think about?A todos nos encanta el nudismo, pero asociamos el nudismo con el buen tiempo, si llueve, ya no se puede practicar? Que opinas?I would love to have a screened in back porch or what people call in Florida a birdcage over a swimming pool area. The next alternative would be to have an outdoor place, perhaps a gazebo, greenhouse or something, so one could be out in various weather. Once can also remain inside and open windows, and enjoy rain cooled breezes through the open windows. I don't have this luxury even at home, so I just open my garage door and wear is little as possible like a thin pair of gym shorts.

This post was edited

Our club just had our Halloween Party, and we had a light rain all night, but we still went into the pool (which was heated) but our heads felt the pitter pat of cooling rain upon our pates.Just dunk under the water and warm it up. It was a wonderful night!
Stay Naked!

This post was edited