Driving in the Nude

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.

This topic was edited
Nude Driving

'Have driven a vehicle many times in the nude, to a Nude Beach @ 7.5 miles away. As most of the distance is through town, one needs tokeep a towel nearby for those lingering moments at a stop light! I look forward to a lengthy trip up river or to the coast, where the need for a towel is lessened. Nude Driving is yet another nice addition to the elements of this Very Pleasant Lifestyle. Take Care, Gabare!

This post was edited
Driving in the Nude

One evening while getting ready to leavethe nudist resort I had open the rear hatch of my van and thrown my towel and cooler inside and pulled out my clothes to get dressed, I stood there not wanting the day to end and threw my clothes back inside and shut the hatch I had decided to drive sixty miles home nude and was now heading out the gate. Soon Iwas at the main road and soon at the interstate but had decided to take the backway home, less traffic. I had passed through one town and now was halfway through a second town when I looked in my rearview mirror to see a police car behind me and now we were stopping for a traffic light, I can't believe I was stupid enough to leave my clothes in the back, when the light change the police car made a turn at the intersection andI was now cruising with the with the summer breeze flowing through the open windows as I inched closer to home. When I pulled into the driveway I open the back hatch grabbed my stuff and walked inside still nude, now that was truely a great freedom thrill. I have driven several times nude since than but not sixty miles, maybe someday again.

This post was edited
Born to be free

Driving nude is a privilege. Many times I have driven to the nude beach and the resort. I will drive for 200 miles easy without a worry even stopping to take care of biz then continue. I really enjoy the freedom of the road.[/size]

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

Only once. A female friend and I had spent a day nude on a friends farm, hiking through the woods and such. At the end of day as it was getting dark, we decided to drive back to her place, a town about 30 miles away in the nude. We did real well until we were getting out of the car at her place. Her next door neighbor, (a police officer), and his wife were sitting on their front porch in the dark....

He cleared his throat, and said "It seem that you two have forgotten something". He laughed and we cracked up and ran for the house.... LOL

That was the last time for me though.... With my luck, if I try it again, someone will have to bring me cigarettes when they come to visit...

This post was edited
RE: Transport driving at night nude

I used to have a job where I drove all kinds of trucks - dump trucks, mobile cranes, flatbed straight trucks, box trucks - just no tractor trailers. One time, some guys had been on a job outside Florida - they had some kind of issue and had to leave a small trailer up in a little burg in Tennessee. I had to drive a flatbed truck from Miami, Florida up to this little place in Tennessee, pay some fines, hitch up the trailer and come back home. Just for shits and giggles, I dared myself to do the whole trip nude (except for fuel/food/potty stops). The truck I was driving could barely break 65, so I was in little danger of getting stopped for speeding. The only people that could see me were other truck drivers, and as slow as I was, I pretty much stayed in the right lane anyway. Aside from feeling absolutely free and wonderful the whole trip, I had no incidents at all...

This post was edited
driving nude

Brave or comfortable enough don't know about that but the times that I drove nude were great and look foward to doing it again but you know if a person gets stopped by the police nude drivingare only going to be able to say, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID !

This post was edited
RE: driving nude

I drove to the ATM here in my small town once in the nude, but it was pretty late at night. I didn't have to get out of the car to get cash.

This post was edited
driving nude

only at camp and it was a great feeling up until a hot ash fell of my cigarette ouch lol

This post was edited
RE: driving nude

only at camp and it was a great feeling up until a hot ash fell of my cigarette ouch lol
I knew smoking was dangerous, but I didn't realise it could be THAT serious!

Thanks for the warning!

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

If anyone does drive nude, please be careful. Not hearsay. Some friends went on a nude bowling event from Bell Acres in GA. On their return trip, they decided to delay dressing. During the trip back to the park, truckers were discussing their state of (un)dress. The police were listening. My friends were pulled, arrested. These were teachers and could not have this spot on their records and continue to teach. BTW, a couple of them had dressed by the time they were pulled over.

This post was edited