Do you keep a stash of clothes somewhere?

I pretty much live nude at home. That leads to being nude I roam all over the sprawling house and not having anything clothes within reach. There is the rare occasion of someone dropping in and me not knowing until they get to the fully glass front door,I have had to streak by the door to get some shorts to put on. I used to have a pair of shorts in a kitchen drawer and another in the guest room upstairs just to have something to grab. But both of those have drifted back to my dresser drawer and I have not replaced them. If someone does show up and catch me bare , oh well my house my rules. Besides the cute sign that hangs by the front doorsays "IF YOU ARE NOT BAREfoot YOU ARE OVERDRESSED" with the word 'foot ' covered up.That should give them a hint right?

This topic was edited
RE: Do you keep a stash of clothes somewhere?

I used to. I don't bother any more. If someone comes up, and I'm outside naked, I might briefly greet them, and will likely put something on - maybe just a towel from the outside shower. In the house, our front door isn't transparent, but it's usually open, with just the screen. I'll go get something to wear whenever someone I don't know comes up; if they catch a glimpse, so be it; making a dash for cover would just be more conspicuous.

This post was edited

I keep a pair of shorts near the door in summer and a robe in the winter.

This post was edited

I once locked myself out of the house when I went into the garage in the nude. The back door to the house was unlocked, but I had no way to get there unless I walked out the garage and around the house in the middle of the day. I rummaged around and found some old pants that we had put out to take to Goodwill. I now have a key to the house in the garage, but I don't stash clothes anywhere. Perhaps I should.

This post was edited

I have a pair of shorts in the ground floor toilet for when someone comes to the front door an I am in the kitchen naked which is the norm. Why the toilet, I have to pass it going from the kitchen to the door.And a second pair is kept in the roof terrace foyer for those times the neighbour goes up on their roof to water their fruit trees on their roof and I am working nude on our terrace.Would love to not have to worry about it and stay nude. It I am a guest in the local country and don't want to become notorious for the wrong reason.

This post was edited

I have no stash of clothes, %100 nude all the time when at home or outside
I live in the country

This post was edited

My workshop is detached from my house and I do keep "emergency shorts" and a shirt in there. I live behind a locked gate a half-mile off the public highway so I don't get many visitors. The neighbors all know my habits and stay away, but there's always the chance of the utility crew or lost visitor going to one of the other properties on the private road. It's my place and I set the rules, but it's hard to have a conversation with someone who is freaking out over encountering a nude man unexpectedly.

This post was edited

No stash of clothes. That said, I do carry a pair of gym shorts from room to room just in case.

This post was edited

Do you keep a stash of clothes somewhere? Yeah. In the closet LoL ;)

This post was edited

I once locked myself out of the house when I went into the garage in the nude. The back door to the house was unlocked, but I had no way to get there unless I walked out the garage and around the house in the middle of the day. I rummaged around and found some old pants that we had put out to take to Goodwill. I now have a key to the house in the garage, but I don't stash clothes anywhere. Perhaps I should.Leaving keys around isn't very secure.
I have a keypad deadbolt on my garage and back door. 4 digit code gets me in. I've actually gone out to the garage nude, locked the door behind me only to discover the clothes I thought were in the car were in the house.
No problem. Punch a code and you're back in.
Kwikset and Schlage both make them.

This post was edited

I once locked myself out of the house when I went into the garage in the nude. The back door to the house was unlocked, but I had no way to get there unless I walked out the garage and around the house in the middle of the day. I rummaged around and found some old pants that we had put out to take to Goodwill. I now have a key to the house in the garage, but I don't stash clothes anywhere. Perhaps I should.Leaving keys around isn't very secure.
I have a keypad deadbolt on my garage and back door. 4 digit code gets me in. I've actually gone out to the garage nude, locked the door behind me only to discover the clothes I thought were in the car were in the house.
No problem. Punch a code and you're back in.
Kwikset and Schlage both make them.We just installed a new front door and put the keypad deadbolt on it. I think it is a Shlage. I love it. Our garage is attached to the house, but the door into the house locked. I now have a key hidden in the garage. The only time that door is locked is when we do it accidently.

This post was edited