FLAG ALL POSTS BY lucyhenna SPAM

The spammer is back using the name lucyhenna. Flag all posts and don't forget to flag her/his FAKE profile to get it removed.

This topic was edited
RE: FLAG ALL POSTS BY lucyhenna SPAM

Thanks MOW, that's the way to do.

This post was edited

Ten to one the spammer is Casper Xie, the owner of the site desperate for traffic. He can be reached at ceocasper@gmail.com. I suppose we could try reporting him to abuse@godaddy.com, but since both the spammer and TN use godaddy, they probably won't do anything. Maybe Team True should bring this up with godaddy themselves and make it known they are willing to find a new registrar.

This post was edited

The problem you can't flag people when they are using the groups to put their rubbish on them. This seams only to be able to be done on the forums only, and yes I have flagged this pest.

This post was edited

The problem you can't flag people when they are using the groups to put their rubbish on them. This seams only to be able to be done on the forums only, and yes I have flagged this pest.Not to give our spammer ideas, but he probably never comes back to read anything after crapping out his astroturfing spam anyway...
If he only spammed groups, we would only be able to flag the account rather than the account plus a bunch of individual posts. That might take the TN moderators longer to react and delete the account. Maybe adding a flag button to groups would be an option. It looks like even group owners can't delete posts.

This post was edited

One of the reasons why I do not have "Open to All" groups. All groups I moderate are by approval only. Anyone requesting entrance/acceptance into my groups must have a filled out profile. It some times doesn't sit well with TN members that gravitate to "Open" groups but it'sone way I keep spammers out of my groups. ;-)

This post was edited