More Silly Things To Ponder

A Canadian psychologist is selling a video that teaches you how to test your dog's IQ. Here's how it works: if you spend $12.99 for the video, your dog is smarter than you.

This topic was edited
RE: More Silly Things To Ponder

Doesn't Expecting the Unexpected Make the Unexpected the Expected?

This post was edited

A chip of silicon a quarter-inch square has the capacity of the original 1949 ENIAC computer, which occupied a city block.

This post was edited

If you're into swinging, does it help to have long arms ?

This post was edited

When there's two men who "get married", do they both go to the same bachelor party?

This post was edited

If your parents named you Dick when you were born, were they drunk or just trying to tell you something.

This post was edited

Is to build a pond or have an Amy PondI don't get it

This post was edited

I stopped watching the crap 30 years ago. It's a show for people with the IQ of a tadpole.I beg to differ. It's a show for people who find entertainment in the futility of high tech shows that attempt to attain the look of reality. Doctor who doesn't even attempt that. The sets of Doctor Who, especially the older shows, are obviously made of cardboard and scotch taped together. And like old time radio, depends more on the imagination of the viewer. Reminds me of Saturday morning kid shows of the 1950's. Yes, it's outrageously silly. Especially the awful puns and the double entendres. But I find Doctor Who a refreshing reprieve from modern action movies with all their computerized technology trying to imitate reality, which is even more silly. Granted, the technology is impressive but the action movies put me to sleep.

This post was edited