New to nudism in Se Texas

Today we went to Emerald lake resort just north of Houston. This was our first time being naked In front of other people and we had a very nice day.
We kayaked on their lake, had a picnic in the shade, met a couple nice people and got a little sunburn!
We will go back again, and we he to explore nudism more.
Also we are interested in meeting like minded people in the Houston area, preferably North Houston, where we live.
Anyone into board games?

This topic was edited
RE: New to nudism in Se Texas

What board games do you play? I enjoy backgammon. Also Pinochle. Would be pleased to get folks together on a regular basis.

This post was edited

Hi, yes that was us. You could probably tell we were a little shy and didn't really know how to approach people, so we kind of stayed to ourselves a little until later when the older gentleman came to us and started chatting.
Sorry if we seemed rude, just shy!
We live just down the road from Emerald lake, in Humble. Do you go often?
Did you also have a kayak there, or was that a rental?
Thanks for saying hi, maybe we can see you there again sometime and actually get to chat.
Andy and Jennifer

This post was edited

You were not rude at all. We understand and it takes a little bit to feel comfortable and chat with people. We have only been going nude together for a year or so, but have met so many cool people at the nude places we got to. We are planning on going to EL for Halloween and maybe a day or two before then. We will let you know. Oh, and the kayak that I used was just sitting there......so I used it.We were interested in the halloween party, unsure what kind of costume a nudist would wear though!
Definitely let us know if you plan to visit that week, we will have some freetime that week, not sure about halloween though. we can bring our kayaks and you could steal one again, Haha.

This post was edited

Hey we were at Emerald Lake last Sunday/Monday. I think we saw you guys if you were the couple that brought your own kayaks there. Glad you guys got out naked and got a little sun. We meet a lot of cool people there.Where is Emerald Lake? Is that a resort, public park, or what? I am still trying to learn more about Texas facilities, and I'm also trying to learn about the ones in OK, because they are actually closer to me and more accessible by freeway. I can't find any in New Mexico...at least not Northern or Eastern New Mexico.

This post was edited

Hey we were at Emerald Lake last Sunday/Monday. I think we saw you guys if you were the couple that brought your own kayaks there. Glad you guys got out naked and got a little sun. We meet a lot of cool people there.That's the nicest place I've seen, yet! It's so far away though even though I am in Texas. This is such a big state! https://www.emeraldlakeresorthouston.com/home

This post was edited

Emerald Lake is just north of Houston.
A great place in OK is Oak Lake Trails.
Wonderful place and friendly people.
Best of luck!
Stay Naked!

This post was edited