What does it mean to you being bi?

My question here is, what does it mean to you being bi?

This topic was edited
RE: What does it mean to you being bi?

Not having someones sex determine if I think they are hot. Hot is hot :-)

This post was edited

My question here is, what does it mean to you being bi?Best/Fun WithOf Both Sex!

This post was edited

It means having desires for both sexes, even if you don't act on those desires.

There are plenty of bisexual people out there who may only have heterosexual sex. But they still may desire the gay side, even if they haven't had same-sex sex. They are still bisexual.

It's about the desire. Not the sex act.

This post was edited

Acknowledgingmy bisexualitymeans being honest with myself. It means being moreconcerned about who I really am, and with what I was meant to be that withartificial rules imposed by society.Itmeans acknowledging my role as a sexual being, and being in touch with my body.It means that sexual expression is a possibility between any two or more consentingadults, regardless of gender.
I couldnt agree more. I acknowledged being bisexual early in age before i discovered nudism. There is something sexual in being nude and there is nothing wrong in finding everyone, no matter the sex, sexy in they're own way. Either seeing a pair of breasts or penises turns me on.

This post was edited

My question here is, what does it mean to you being bi?it means i can be attracted to either sex and enjoy the company of whom i am with. it does not mean i dislike one or the other

This post was edited

It means being open-mined. Period.

This post was edited

I agree. Being attracted to both / and ... to either / or ...It means to me that I know that I like the ladies, but if a guy comes along and our chemistry mixes, well what does it matter.
Right now, I can think of nothing better than a 3-some; the best of both worlds and the freedom to experiment without the feeling of being put on the spot.
Then again, I'll be going to bed in a few minutes, alone, and I hate that. It was easier when I was in my 40's, but now, it just get's old. I like to snuggle, to spoon, to feel my dick slide in between a pair of cheeks, non-threating, of course, but it's such a nice feeling.

This post was edited

My question here is, what does it mean to you being bi?The best of both worlds...:)

This post was edited

I agree. Being attracted to both / and ... to either / or ...It means to me that I know that I like the ladies, but if a guy comes along and our chemistry mixes, well what does it matter.
Right now, I can think of nothing better than a 3-some; the best of both worlds and the freedom to experiment without the feeling of being put on the spot.
Then again, I'll be going to bed in a few minutes, alone, and I hate that. It was easier when I was in my 40's, but now, it just get's old. I like to snuggle, to spoon, to feel my dick slide in between a pair of cheeks, non-threating, of course, but it's such a nice feeling.

Ditto

This post was edited

Then again, I'll be going to bed in a few minutes, alone, and I hate that. It was easier when I was in my 40's, but now, it just get's old. I like to snuggle, to spoon, to feel my dick slide in between a pair of cheeks, non-threating, of course, but it's such a nice feeling.I like the way you put that buddy. I feel the same way.

This post was edited