Wife going nude

Hey everyone, new to the site and figured I would start with a question. I have been asking this and I am very curious. I love being nude and would love to go to a nude resort, beach, etc. I really want to take my wife, but I want to take her to show her off naked. I have a fantasy of guys seeing her totally naked. I believe she has an amazing body and would love for guys to see her totally exposed. Is this wrong or weird?

This topic was edited
RE: Wife going nude

Is this wrong or weird?Yes, and so is this type of question from a blank profile.

This post was edited

It doesn't sound like the non-sexual nature of a nudist/naturist venue would suit you.

This post was edited

Well your fantasy even though it is inappropriate would not work out as you will quickly find that no one cares, they are just there to relax and enjoy life as it should be. They are not there to be voyeurs.

This post was edited

I think most men who are proud of their wives, like them to be seen, just many men on here can't admit to the truth . Because it doesn't fit their mental image of nudism.
Those same guys would be only too happy to show their wife off in a textile situation.

This post was edited

I think most men who are proud of their wives, like them to be seen, just many men on here can't admit to the truth . Because it doesn't fit their mental image of nudism.Those same guys would be only too happy to show their wife off in a textile situation.
I think for somemen out therethere is sometimes a confusion between "pride" and "exhibitionism."

1. I still recall the first time my X "got it." We were at a get-together, she was fast making some friends there; she got comfortable being around nudists, truly for the first time. And her reluctance to be nude just disappeared. And when I saw her, nude, walking around, happy and talking to people with no self-consciousness, I was truly proud of her. And the positive feedback she was receiving from other nudists for being happily nude contributed to my sense of pride.
  2. On another resort trip with some friends shortly after, she decided to be nude from the get-go. When she tossed her sarong in the backseat and confidently walked to the main office nude by my side, I was once again very proud. The reception at the front office was very warm; it was clear that the other nudists there appreciated her "resolve." Later on a group activity was organized; and she just jumped right into it, helping organizing the event. She became the center of the event; and all the positive attention she received once again filled me with pride.

3. When I speak of "attention", I am not talking about other people "checking her out." I am talking about appreciation for her nudist involvement. There is a big difference between "pride" in my wife being socially nude, and other people appreciating that fact; and deriving a "kick" from knowing that other men are looking at her nude body.

This post was edited

I think most men who are proud of their wives, like them to be seen, just many men on here can't admit to the truth . Because it doesn't fit their mental image of nudism.Those same guys would be only too happy to show their wife off in a textile situation.
I think for somemen out therethere is sometimes a confusion between "pride" and "exhibitionism."

1. I still recall the first time my X "got it." We were at a get-together, she was fast making some friends there; she got comfortable being around nudists, truly for the first time. And her reluctance to be nude just disappeared. And when I saw her, nude, walking around, happy and talking to people with no self-consciousness, I was truly proud of her. And the positive feedback she was receiving from other nudists for being happily nude contributed to my sense of pride.
  2. On another resort trip with some friends shortly after, she decided to be nude from the get-go. When she tossed her sarong in the backseat and confidently walked to the main office nude by my side, I was once again very proud. The reception at the front office was very warm; it was clear that the other nudists there appreciated her "resolve." Later on a group activity was organized; and she just jumped right into it, helping organizing the event. She became the center of the event; and all the positive attention she received once again filled me with pride.

3. When I speak of "attention", I am not talking about other people "checking her out." I am talking about appreciation for her nudist involvement. There is a big difference between "pride" in my wife being socially nude, and other people appreciating that fact; and deriving a "kick" from knowing that other men are looking at her nude body.

Your OP said nothing of "pride". It said you wanted to " show off your wife naked" and it was "A huge fantasy to have guys check out your naked wife"

So, which is it, happiness that she may be comfortable doing her own thing, or titillation that she fulfills your fantasy of her being nude in front of other men?

Nudeism isn't about fantasy fulfilment, it's about being comfortable in your own skin.

This post was edited

I have been asking this and

I am very curious

I love being nude and would love to

I really want to take my wife but

I want to take her to show her offnaked.

I have a fantasy of guys seeing her totallynaked.

I believe she has an amazing body and would lovefor guys to see her totally exposed

It seems that these are all about YOU and only
you

What does your wife think about these and what does she want?

Is this wrong or weird?

When you start treating people, especially your wife, as objects
for your pleasure or others, it is always wrong.

This post was edited

Your OP said nothing of "pride". It said you wanted to " show off your wife naked" and it was "A huge fantasy to have guys check out your naked wife"So, which is it, happiness that she may be comfortable doing her own thing, or titillation that she fulfills your fantasy of her being nude in front of other men?Nudeism isn't about fantasy fulfilment, it's about being comfortable in your own skin.
I think you missed the fact that I was responding to ausmanvicand not the OP.

This post was edited

Your OP said nothing of "pride". It said you wanted to " show off your wife naked" and it was "A huge fantasy to have guys check out your naked wife"So, which is it, happiness that she may be comfortable doing her own thing, or titillation that she fulfills your fantasy of her being nude in front of other men?Nudeism isn't about fantasy fulfilment, it's about being comfortable in your own skin.
I think you missed the fact that I was responding to ausmanvicand not the OP.
I fully agree with your reply Nudony, the message I was trying to say is that I feel proud when my wife joins in the activities naked, its also interesting to see her demeanor vary as she becomes more relaxed and joins in the various activities. The choice as to when and if she gets naked is totally hers.
My wife comes from a very closed society so any achievement in her going nude is a big change for her. Thus my pride and respect for her when she let's others see her naked. Normally a big taboo in her culture.

This post was edited

Hey everyone, new to the site and figured I would start with a question. I have been asking this and I am very curious. I love being nude and would love to go to a nude resort, beach, etc. I really want to take my wife, but I want to take her to show her off naked. I have a fantasy of guys seeing her totally naked. I believe she has an amazing body and would love for guys to see her totally exposed. Is this wrong or weird?SHOW HER OFF????? Why not buy a show dog and paradeit around.

This post was edited