Nudist Rail Fans?

Is there anyone who are rail fans? (Mostly Amtrak myself)
I've done a lot of travel on Amtrak, and Empire Builder is my train to go to as I am in Minnesota.
Hope to hear from you!
Jay

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist Rail Fans?

I have ridden Amtrak a couple of times. the Chicago to Pittsburg corridor. I live near it .
And have also ridden day trains in Eastern Europe , plus and overnight 2nd class ones in India and Russia.Next up Overnights in Thailand and Vietnam. A different experience than air travel. a hotel that clicks
My grandfather who died before I was born was a PennCentral Engineer. My dad was a train fan.

This post was edited

I'm a rail fan and 1/8th scale (7-1/2" gauge) model railroader. It's a great hobby.

This post was edited

In the early 70's I collected railroad memorabilia. Lanterns,Steam Loco Equipment, etc. I also was a model railroader in HO. I had a layout running the Nickel Plate Road ca. 1930's.

This post was edited

I have ridden Amtrak a couple of times. the Chicago to Pittsburg corridor. I live near it .And have also ridden day trains in Eastern Europe , plus and overnight 2nd class ones in India and Russia.Next up Overnights in Thailand and Vietnam. A different experience than air travel. a hotel that clicksMy grandfather who died before I was born was a PennCentral Engineer. My dad was a train fan.Done a couple of overnighters on Trains in Vietnam. Not a good experience. Pictures look fantastic, but definitely not pictures of the carriages I have been it.Air con too hot or too cold, noisy would have been more comfortable in a normal aircraft tye seat.

This post was edited

Cool to see a few of us here.

This post was edited

I used to travel all over England,Scotland and Wales on the old steam trains, but the modern electric trains don't have the same appeal. In my younger days I would often get up early in the morning and jump on a train without planning a specific route. Any destination was fine so long as it lasted for a good few hours. I also used to build model railways and would play with my trains until early hour of the morning. Sadly, there's no room for them where we live now.

This post was edited

Any nude train ride oppurtunities?

This post was edited

Any nude train ride oppurtunities?That would be great!

This post was edited