Joining groups

Hi, I am new here. How do you join groups? A other info I need to know?

This topic was edited
RE: Joining groups

People usually get their profile filled in first. Then just find a group that interests you and click the "Join Group" button. Depending on the group, you may need to wait for approval to join. For other groups, there may be no waiting.

This post was edited

Hi, I am new here. How do you join groups? A other info I need to know?If you were to request membership in either of my groups, I would deny you. Your profile says nothing about you. I don't care so much about income, sexual orientation but it would be nice to know a little about you, generally what you do for a living, "About You", who you'd like to meet, your interests ... a blank or minimally filled out profile says a couple things to group owners. 1) if you won't take the time to fill out your profile, you won't take time to get involved in discussions. 2) some are just hoping to view the groups gallery of pictures by becoming a member of that group. 3) minimal credibility for those not willing to fill out their profiles.
Take a few minutes and fill out the profile. It certainly goes a long way with many group Mods/Admins. ;-)

This post was edited

Take a few minutes and fill out the profile. It certainly goes a long way with many group Mods/Admins. ;-)
I agree! It allows other members to get to know you.

This post was edited

I agree! It allows other members to get to know you.
Ditto

This post was edited