Best Farting Jokes

An old lady got on an elevator in a very lavish building,when a young woman gets on smelling of perfume.
The woman turns to the old woman and arrogantly says "Romance by Ralph Lauren $150.00 an ounce!"
Then another young woman gets on the elevator and also very arrogantly says "Chanel#5 $200.00 an ounce!"
About 3 floors later,the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator, but before she leaves,she looks at both women in the eye,bends over Farts and says "Broccoli 49 cents a pound!"

This topic was edited
RE: Best Farting Jokes

While at dinner party, a man farts. Other man says "How dare you fart in front of my wife". First man says "Sorry, I didn't realize it was her turn"

This post was edited

A boy comes home and says to his parents "Mom, dad, the teacher asked a question today and I was the only kid in the class that knew the answer!"
And the parents say "That's amazing son! What was the question?"
And the boy says "Who farted?"

This post was edited

Here I sit broken hearted,
Paid a quarter to shit and only
farted.

This post was edited

A boy arrives at a girl's house for a date. She's not ready yet so her father invites him to sit on the sofa. The boy is really bloated with gas so he lets go with a small, silent fart. The smell eventually wafts over to the father who is sitting in a recliner reading the newspaper. He peers over the newspaper disapprovingly towards the dog curled up at the feet of the boy. The boy lets loose with a bigger but silent fart. The father again looks sternly over the top of the newspaper in the dog's direction. The boy again lets loose with a huge, silent fart. The father puts down the newspaper, looks at the dog and says, "Rover. Come over here before he shits on you."

This post was edited

Laugh and the world laughs with you; fart and
they'll stop laughing.

This post was edited