Nudist resorts in Canada

Any comments on Nudist resorts in Canada. One of my favourites is Ponderosa near Hamilton Ontario.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist resorts in Canada

Been a member of Bare Oaks (1/2 hour north of Toronto near Newmarket) for 3 years now. Great place to visit and is very friendly to new visitors. During the winter months, we have 2 saunas, hot tub and a games room. There are two ponds for those who want to try skating. On nice days you might even see skaters in the buff. There are trails for walking or cross country skiing. In the summer we have a salt water pool and volleyball courts, mini golf, horseshoe pits, and many other activities. Check out their website.

This post was edited

Greetings allWe visit Bare Oaks a couple of times every summer to campand really enjoy it there - it'svery relaxing and the setting is beautiful. It's also relatively convenient for travelling into Toronto; often we are there around our anniversary and will go to see a show. Ponderosa is also very nice - it was the first place we visited and were very impressed. A great pool and nice grounds.The one advantage of the Ponderosais the indoor pool, which is really nice if the weather is cool. We've also visited East Haven near Ottawa, a very small club but again the grounds are nice, the facilities were very clean, and we really enjoyed ourselves there. It's close enough to Ottawa for day visits. Last summer we took a trip out west and stayed at a number of resorts in the US, but they end past Minnesota. The funny thing is we were told it was too cold for nudism on the prairies - apparently the people in Green Haven (near Regina) and Naturist Legacy (north of Winnipeg) haven't heard that! Green Haven was a very friendly club; the pool is above ground, and the facilities are a bit rustic, but we were there when the Saskatchewan Roughriders were playing a game and the clubhouse was packed! Naturist Legacy is one of the nicest clubs we've visited - the members were very friendly and pleased to have visitors from Ontario, the facilities were good, and they were actively working on their newclubhouse. My general impression of most nudist resorts is that they are cleaner, safer, and the people are friendlier than "textile" campgrounds, which is why we enjoy visiting them when we're travelling. Cheers!

This post was edited

How is Bare Oaks when it comes to extremely shy wives who are not nudists? I am, but wife is not. I would like nude camping, but wife not sure about it.

This post was edited