Because I can share MANLY personal stuff here

One of the reasons I enjoy this Male Bonding group and being with
other nudist guys is that I can share guy stuff that would be taboo
to bring up around women (or even in lots of non-nude male
settings). It's comforting when I get to casually talk about
adjusting my package in public, the itch when I haven't shaved my
balls in a few days, when I feel envious of (or intimidated by)
another guy's manliness, or just sharing simple masculine
humor.

For example: (let's see if I can make this link
clickable--nope, the little Insert
won't seem to work)

• https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B224lIy5c5AQSVhRMS03WW9OakE

This topic was edited
RE: Because I can share MANLY personal stuff here

Ok, I just figured out how to make it accessible to everyone on the web. Try now!

This post was edited

hilarious, i have posted that pic before on another siteSorry it's not original, but glad you still find it funny. I had to share, and this is the only place I knew would fully appreciate it. :)

This post was edited

That's great!!! And I'm so glad you feel comfortable talking about most anything here!Stay naked, brother!!Scott

This post was edited

too funny yeah nice to share man stuff here

This post was edited

Funny picture I like it.

This post was edited

Wow. That would be a problem! Hehehe. Very funny!

This post was edited

One of the reasons I enjoy this Male Bonding group and being withother nudist guys is that I can share guy stuff that would be tabooto bring up around women (or even in lots of non-nude malesettings). It's comforting when I get to casually talk aboutadjusting my package in public, the itch when I haven't shaved myballs in a few days, when I feel envious of (or intimidated by)another guy's manliness, or just sharing simple masculinehumor.For example: (let's see if I can make this linkclickable--nope, the little InsertImagewon't seem to work)https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B224lIy5c5AQSVhRMS03WW9OakEI agree with you,great place to discuss mens issues and bond/thank you and stay naked

This post was edited

HaHaHa that's awesome. I LOL'ed.

This post was edited

One of the reasons I enjoy this Male Bonding group and being withother nudist guys is that I can share guy stuff that would be tabooto bring up around women (or even in lots of non-nude malesettings). It's comforting when I get to casually talk aboutadjusting my package in public, the itch when I haven't shaved myballs in a few days, when I feel envious of (or intimidated by)another guy's manliness, or just sharing simple masculinehumor.For example: (let's see if I can make this linkclickable--nope, the little InsertImagewon't seem to work)https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B224lIy5c5AQSVhRMS03WW9OakELove the pic!

This post was edited

Thanks so much for the pic - very funny...can't claim to be that man. I agree that it's terrific to have a group where it is possible to share manly stuff in a safe environment.

This post was edited