Wagga Wagga couple looking for other nudists, couples, singles and try to find p

Hi my boyfriend and I, (M53, F 33), looking to find people, couples or singles near us or who we can meet and to discover places where we can visit and be nude....

This topic was edited
RE: Wagga Wagga couple looking for other nudists, couples, singles and try to find p

Best of luck with your quest. My wife and I were living in Mulwala and wasn't till we were leaving that we discovered a couple in Wangaratta.
We met them on Facebook not on here. But having moved from the area there's little chance of meeting up in person.

This post was edited
RE: Wagga Wagga couple looking for other nudists, couples, singles and try to find p

Hi my boyfriend and I, (M53, F 33), looking to find people, couples or singles near us or who we can meet and to discover places where we can visit and be nude....

This post was edited

Best of luck with your quest. My wife and I were living in Mulwala and wasn't till we were leaving that we discovered a couple in Wangaratta.We met them on Facebook not on here. But having moved from the area there's little chance of meeting up in person.

This post was edited

I am a single male looking for friend to go places and just to talk with that nudists I am new to this life of being naked and I have started to venture out doors I am around the cootamundra

This post was edited

Wagga Wagga ? sounds like adog dating site.

This post was edited