So how long does it take for bi-curious guys to stop being curious???

Hey guys,

This is a question I have been wondering for a LONG LONG time. It
all has to do with the 'bi-curious' label. The thing is, in
my mind, if you are actually curious you would explore this
curiosity. Then, after a few times, you would definitely know if
you actually like it or not and would no longer be "curious". Yet
it seems that many guys carry the bi-curious label for what seems
like forever and a day.

So I guess I am wondering what you guys think, gay, straight, or
bisexual. Also, if there are any bi-curious guys that would
like to chime in any maybe say what they believe "bi-curious" means
to them that would be cool too.

This topic was edited
RE: So how long does it take for bi-curious guys to stop being curious???

For what it's worth.....
I think bi is, well, someone who will fall In Love with either a man or woman.
Curious is really homo-erotic, meaning sexually interested in the same sex. This may include mostly looking and not touching, or could include occasional sex play with a guy. No love, though.
One never looses the curious part.

This post was edited

Its an Odd situation to be in, and a lot of times I feel sorry for them I first satisfied my Curiosity at age of 18!! although it was alot longer I think I started to have gay tendancies from 14. I spent the ages between 18-21 in and out of closet, I still dated girls but told them I liked men also ( felt I had to out of respect ) I finally came to the conclusion that I did in fact prefer the look, company and all round hapiness of men and of course the willy lol. I didnt want this as I didnt want to be Gay and fiought it for as long as i could hence dating girls!!
I have a neighbor 3 houses down that is going through this and he tries to confide in me. He craves my attention sending pics and messages etc via Grinder and some of the stuff he has done has shocked me with guys and he is only 24. He will get drunk and think Im Gay then wake up next day apologising saying he didnt mean it and he likes Girls, Im like OK its fine Im here to TALK only if you need, thats all I can do.
But in hindsight I am now a believer that you either like ARTHUR or MARTHA one or other lol

This post was edited

"It depends on what your definition of the word 'is' is."
As a Virgo / INTJ, I think "you either are or you're not". Either you're straight, gay or bisexual. Some people don't even believe that "bisexual" exist and that such people are "gay" and hiding their true sexual orientation. And lastly Freud said that everyone is bisexual to some degree.
But with so many attitudes about various sexual orientations many people simply aren't comfortable being forced to choose a label. On other sites like Facebook there are even more choices for gender and sexual orientation than we find here on True Nudists.

So what I want to know is . . . . . . what the heck is "N/A"???????

This post was edited

The first six times, it's just experimenting. By the seventh time... BLAM!!! you're gay.

This post was edited

For what it's worth.....I think bi is, well, someone who will fall In Love with either a man or woman.Curious is really homo-erotic, meaning sexually interested in the same sex. This may include mostly looking and not touching, or could include occasional sex play with a guy. No love, though.One never looses the curious part.It is worth a lot, thanks for the comment. What you describe falls into the standard definition of bisexuality and would be in the bisexual spectrum, but language is constantly changing and evolving. It changes and evolves because individuals decide to define themselves and use language to do that. So it is less a question of telling someone "Face it you are just bisexual dude" and is more like trying to understand their perspective.

This post was edited

Hey guys,This is a question I have been wondering for a LONG LONG time. Itall has to do with the 'bi-curious' label. The thing is, inmy mind, if you are actually curious you would explore thiscuriosity. Then, after a few times, you would definitely know ifyou actually like it or not and would no longer be "curious". Yetit seems that many guys carry the bi-curious label for what seemslike forever and a day.So I guess I am wondering what you guys think, gay, straight, orbisexual. Also, if there are any bi-curious guys that wouldlike to chime in any maybe say what they believe "bi-curious" meansto them that would be cool too.Why are labels so important? Why use labels to discredit others? I think knowing who you are, with all of your diferences and what makes each of us unique is really what counts most. Perhaps the administrators should be more clear, and use the term bisexual. If you only give a few options of terms, people will only be able to choose from the options the term that closest suits their stance. No judgement !

This post was edited

Labels and Titles, some people prefer the term Sexual. They can be happy with any gender at that point in time. I guess this goes back to the belief that we are all bisexual but tend to be more on one side of the fence or the other, some act on this attraction and some don't.

This post was edited

Hey guys,This is a question I have been wondering for a LONG LONG time. Itall has to do with the 'bi-curious' label. The thing is, inmy mind, if you are actually curious you would explore thiscuriosity. Then, after a few times, you would definitely know ifyou actually like it or not and would no longer be "curious". Yetit seems that many guys carry the bi-curious label for what seemslike forever and a day.So I guess I am wondering what you guys think, gay, straight, orbisexual. Also, if there are any bi-curious guys that wouldlike to chime in any maybe say what they believe "bi-curious" meansto them that would be cool too.Id say after you try it you should not be "curious" anymore. Maybe more than once for some. I can only speak for myself in that regard. And the whole labeling thing, is it really necesarry? Its 2016 already, this should not even matter anymore in my opinion

This post was edited

Hey guys,This is a question I have been wondering for a LONG LONG time. Itall has to do with the 'bi-curious' label. The thing is, inmy mind, if you are actually curious you would explore thiscuriosity. Then, after a few times, you would definitely know ifyou actually like it or not and would no longer be "curious". Yetit seems that many guys carry the bi-curious label for what seemslike forever and a day.So I guess I am wondering what you guys think, gay, straight, orbisexual. Also, if there are any bi-curious guys that wouldlike to chime in any maybe say what they believe "bi-curious" meansto them that would be cool too.
The difference between a gay guy and a str8 guy is...
an hour alone with me. ~wink~

This post was edited

How long is a piece of string? If you stop being curious about one guy then there is always another.... Most people think sexuality is a black and white thing, but for most of us it isn't. If a bloke is "bi-curious" and finds he enjoys it...on goes the curiosity and interest. If he doesn't, it's back chasing women.

This post was edited