a get together for michigan nudists........... check out link

https://www.facebook.com/events/1056619784389422/

This topic was edited
RE: a get together for michigan nudists........... check out link

yes it is, you should be able to copy and paste in address bar.

This post was edited

I plan to be there.

This post was edited

I couldn't get the link to work either. All I got was "Sorry, this content isn't available right now"

This post was edited

Event on March 19 (next Saturday) at the ICC Education Center (1522 Hill Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan. The center is about a block west of Washtenaw Avenue and is BEHIND two ICC residential houses. I will have a sign out by the curb.) 6 to 8 p.m. Main idea is to meet others with like interests beyond naturism. What I mean by this is getting together for hiking, kayaking, massage, cards, board games, travel, and/or whatever floats your boat that you'd like to do with fello...w naturists. Come to the event - find or present your faves - and share e-mails and phone numbers with others who share your interest.
5:40 to 6 arrive6 p.m. Introductions
6:30 or so: share ideas for activities and create "sign up, interest sheets" for each particular activity which can be scanned and e-mailed to those so signed up - or, if preferred, simply share contact info person to person.
7:30 or so: discuss best means for using social media to connect.
8:00 Decide either to close up or to order pizza and hang around playing games.
Hope to see a lot of you there so you can help create what you want to have.

This post was edited

Hi All,

I picked up the key last night for the ICC Education Center so we are set for tonight's meeting.

6 to 8 p.m.

1522 Hill Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan.

No onsite parking. Park on side streets or the parking structure on nearby S. Forest Ave.

The center is about a block west of Washtenaw Avenue and is BEHIND two, light yellow, ICC residential houses. I will have a sign out by the curb.

In answer to FAQ: nudity is allowed (even expected), no alcohol, not a potluck, bring a towel to sit on (or sit on your sweatshirt), typical appropriate naturist behavior.

Don't come expecting a party. This is a meeting to plan or make possible the planning of activities and to begin a real club (organization) capable of short and long range planning. Bring your ideas!

Matthew Kerwin

Member of The Naturist Society, The Michigan Nude Beach Advocates, The Washtenaw Skinnydippers, The Spiritual Naturists, The ACLU, and The Nature Conservancy. Help fight repressive legislation and unjust prosecutions. www.MichiganNudeBeachAdvocates.org

This post was edited

Hi All, I picked up the key last night for the ICC Education Center so we are set for tonight's meeting. 6 to 8 p.m. 1522 Hill Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan. No onsite parking. Park on side streets or the parking structure on nearby S. Forest Ave. The center is about a block west of Washtenaw Avenue and is BEHIND two, light yellow, ICC residential houses. I will have a sign out by the curb. In answer to FAQ: nudity is allowed (even expected), no alcohol, not a potluck, bring a towel to sit on (or sit on your sweatshirt), typical appropriate naturist behavior. Don't come expecting a party. This is a meeting to plan or make possible the planning of activities and to begin a real club (organization) capable of short and long range planning. Bring your ideas!Matthew KerwinMember of The Naturist Society, The Michigan Nude Beach Advocates, The Washtenaw Skinnydippers, The Spiritual Naturists, The ACLU, and The Nature Conservancy. Help fight repressive legislation and unjust prosecutions. www.MichiganNudeBeachAdvocates.orgSorry, I have been busy studying for my exam this thursday, so I was wondering, if anyone would be up for nude Role-Playing (Star Wars, World of Darkness etc.)

This post was edited

Also, I was wondering how interested people were in petitioning for a local nude swimming facility.

This post was edited

https://www.facebook.com/events/1056619784389422/Are you guys doing another meet?

This post was edited

I haven't heard of another one yet

This post was edited