Anything Else

Anything not summed up in the other topics

Anything Else

Showing page 1 of Anything Else

Nude Model for painting

I'm an artist and I thought I would see if there are any women or trans women interested in posing nude for painting sessions. This would be via zoom or…

by JollyGreenman37 views0 replies

Looking for a nudist cleaning person in NYC!

Looking for some help with the cleaning in my studio apartment in NYC - If I'm going to get someone in to clean - I'd much prefer of fellow nudist!!

by nakednewyorker144 views3 replies

Laser/wax hair removal

Hi everyone, Im looking for recommendations for laser hair removal in London. Does anyone know a good place or someone who offers this service? Id really…

by MICHAL87LDN140 views1 replies

Nudist Friendly Countries

In you opinion, what is the most nudist friendly country? It's too bad that there isn't one country on the planet that has no hang ups or laws against nudity.

by nkhiker727 views12 replies

Any Nudist Cleaners in NYC

Looking for some help with the cleaning in my studio apartment in NYC - If I'm going to get someone in to clean - I'd much prefer of fellow nudist!! Jim -…

by nakednewyorker165 views0 replies

Sun shelter ideas

I'm trying to find a good beach sun shelter that folds up small enough to go in a travel suitcase. Most are too big to travel overseas with. The lightest one…

by cardman336 views1 replies

Posting pics issues

So, we've been a member here now for some months and recently as a full paid member. We have been trying to upload pictures several times, but when we check…

by RiJo_JaneiRo1714 views11 replies

Nude in nature

Are there any nudists here who feel particularly comfortable in nature? And maybe some who like to express that in photos. I dont mean just any photos, but…

by GermanPolo2564 views30 replies

Harsh Punishment?

If you follow information & experiences of cruise-ship passengers, you may have read about a former stateroom steward who was convicted recently of installing…

by nopantsm31207 views15 replies

Discover NaturismRE and Naturis Sancta New Beginnings for Modern Naturism

Hello members, I am excited to introduce NaturismRE (naturismre.com), a movement for people who see naturism not only as a lifestyle but as a path to connect…

by Vince2021335 views0 replies

How ANTA is going to fight for nude hiking in NSW then fir the rest of Australia?

Theres a small, yet incredibly powerful piece of legislation that could transform the vision of clothing-optional hiking trails into reality. This legislation…

by Vince2021571 views3 replies

ANTA's call for assistance in identifying suitable hiking trails for clothing optional designation.

The Australian Naturist Trails Alliance (ANTA) is actively seeking to identify and establish clothing-optional trails in New South Wales. Current legislation…

by Vince2021313 views0 replies

Looking for Naturist Handyman

Looking for a Naturist Handyman based close to Milton Keynes for a few jobs. DM me if your interested

by nudie_om1218558 views2 replies

Nude hike on Saturday 31 August 2024.

Howdy fellow nudist hikers, I am contemplating going for a nude hike on Saturday 31 August 2024. Early start - 7 am - it is about an hour drive from…

by Vince2021386 views0 replies

Petition to Authorise clothing optional hiking on dedicated semi-remote / remote hiking trails in NSW national parks

Howdy fellow naturists,We are gauging interest in an exciting new initiative that could pave the way for clothing-optional hiking trails in New South Wales…

by Vince2021387 views0 replies

Minor site improvement

I noticed today that when you go back to My Groups from a specific group, the sort is the same as when you left, instead of resorting to the default. Not a…

by minimalist75248 views0 replies

Nude photography

Hey I'm looking for tips on taking artsy nude photos with lighting or poses or anything. I only have basic equipment at moment so just need to learn some…

by lynblack736 views2 replies

Nude photography

Hey I'm looking for tips on taking artsy nude photos with lighting or poses or anything. I only have basic equipment at moment so just need to learn some…

by lynblack263 views0 replies

Photo Problems

Can anyone explain, or better yet, can anyone fix the problems related to many of the photos on this site? The subjects in many of the pics show up as having…

by DesertRat374 views1 replies

help required to use an old account

my otherhalf as not used the account on here for a while, and we cant remember the email address we used on the account we know the user name on here he is…

by crazyjon369 views0 replies

Nude meditation.

Would anyone know of a " nude meditation " group in the west of Ireland. Also are there nude meditation group or individuals that teach online yoga or…

by FordPrefect354 views0 replies

massage near Thetford

Anyone know of a good place to get a naked massage near Thetford ? Thank you

by steveinthet396 views0 replies

Another nude beach lost!

Interesting development...the council thought the beach belong to them, well they found out the NSW national park authority is in fact the owner, and they have…

by Vince20213102 views27 replies

Nude beaches in Europe

Hello Everyone, beginning of May I have 10 days vacation and I want to spend it in a place with a nice nude beach and good choice of accommodation nearby. On…

by Djupree953 views4 replies