Undetectable

Tattoes

Just got a new biohazard tattoo. Loving it.

Latest PostLooks great!
by EvesRib 
Hi guys where ever you are

It is very quiet here. Please post if you like, it's you guys who make the group alive! Just to remind you, if you have a TS profile too you find the group there too. Stay naked and enjoy your Sunday.

RX Refill Issues

Hey all. I've had this issue where the last couple rounds of prescription refills gets delayed by my doctor's office and pharmacy, resulting in short spans where I have to rely on a backup supply my bf gave me of his when he switched to a...

Latest Post
by  
Undetectable nudist from India

Looking for nudists who are comfortable with poz nudists

Latest Post
by  
Hi guys

It's quiet here, please add some media and topics to make it more lively. For those of you who also joined Trueswingers.com - don't forget I moderate the same group there and we now reached 266 members. So, don't be shy, share.....

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

Welcome to new members here. Feel free to post media and topics. Just to remind you and older members. I have the same group on Trueswingers.com. As of yet 285 members there. Focus there quite different, shamelessly juicy welcum. Got a profile? Hope...

Latest Post
by  
Hi to all

I decided to make this group private and see how it works. What do you think, agree?

Latest PostPrivate is good.
by imwayne 
Hi all

Made it simple and changed ti n ame of the group to Undetectable. The same change has been made to the Trueswingers.com group. Hope you join if you got a profile there too. We're 220 members there now. Suggest to friends to join too!

Hi all

Welcum to the group. Feel free to post, don't be shy! If you have a profile on Trueswingers.com - join there too and ask your friends to do the same! https://www.trueswingers.com/group/undetectable-hiv-poz/

Latest Post
by  
Welcome

Feel free to open a discussion, that's why I created the group. Otr just be a member and perhaps you find others here you like to friend.....