Tracy and Dans nudist group

what would you like to be able to do naked

What would you enjoy doing naked but are prevented by legal issues or just being sane LOL ? Would you like to be able to go to the store without dressing? Would you live your life completely nude all the time is allowed, I find myself putting things...

Has your life/nudist life changed because of...

Has this virus pandemic changed your life/nudist life much? Di and I are naked most days, all day and sometimes for days on end. During the initial self isolation, Di and I went 34 days without ever putting on clothes or any kind. Living here in...

Long time not posting,

Hi friends, I have a challenge that can be fun and interesting, I am asking each and every member, (204) to post a topic or picture, or both in the next 204 Days, The topic can be anything, but lets stay away from political stuff, How was your...

Summer plans during Covid 19 restrictions

What are some of your plans for Summer with Covid 19 travel and gathering restrictions? Di is having issues with the heat so our travels will be limited to places where we don't have to wear clothes and there is a pool! Oh darn!!! Looks like...

Latest Post
by  
Happy mothers day

happy mothers day to all mothers in this group !!! special regards to Tracy !!!

Happy new year 2020

Hello Tracy & Dan Happy new year 2020 Naked hugs Rosy & Jorge

Merry Christmas !!!!

Merry Christmas !!!! Tracy & Dan They are our most sincere wishes!!! Jorge&Rosy

Black beach

Black Beach Beautiful beach!! wonderful people It is a pity how detestable is the way to get to and from there. My wife could not accompany me. She suffers from chondromalacia to the knees and every step of stairs is a horrible pain for her. and...

Latest Post
by  
wont be around

we are kind of taking a break from this site, last time we quit and came back, this time just walking away and enjoying summer

wishing everyone a safe holiday

Hopefully each and everyone has a great holiday, because of the weather recently I will be limited to the amount of time I will be at the resort, I hope to see some , of you this summer, Please be safe and don't drink and drive T&D