NUDISM and SPIRITUALITY

2020 Vision 'The Great Realisation'

I was sent a beautiful video of a topical poem that I hope you will be able to locate online at https://www.facebook.com/emma.chapman.9235/videos/10157811269254845/ I hope it becomes a reality.

Intimacy is the fuel of life by Scottie Lowe

Vulnerability, that feeling of knowing you can be your true self with someone else, the feeling of knowing that you are seen for who you really are and that you are valued and loved just the way you are, with all your flaws and imperfections, is the...

Springtime!

We've had three straight sunny days, during which I've been working in the garden, getting it back into shape after the long winter. I managed to have my lunch breaks naked for the first time this year. I hope the next few months will bring...

Naturism, Philosophy, Spirituality, and...

'Naturism' means an affinity with and love of nature. Our way of being close to nature is to be naked whenever sensibly possible. Okay, so naturism is our 'philosophy' (which means love of knowledge). Contemporary...

Don't Panic!

I read on Quora Digest that on April 13th 2029, the asteroid Apophis, weighing almost 27 billion Kg will pass just 35,000 Km from Earth. By comparison, the moon is 384,472 Km away. April 13th 2029 is a Friday!

Winter

Winter is not a good time for me, being a naturist and sun-lover. Right now I'm recovering from the latest winter virus, which has left me with a horrible cough, and kept me from the nude swimming sessions that keep me fit. Yet a week ago I was...

Happy Nude New Year!

Happy Nude New Year, but spare a thought for our friends in Australia who are suffering the effects of global warming, with bush fires destroying homes and people's lives. My heart goes out to them, as it's not their fault, but is the result...

What nude spiritual practices do you engage...

Hello everyone! I just got curious to know what are the community fellows experiences in this regard. I see many of you talk about describe the awesome feelings and the spiritual sensations but I see that some of you engage in spiritual practices....

Membership numbers?

We've had quite a few new members lately, which is very encouraging. However, I noticed that we lost a member yesterday. I counted up all the membership pages and came to a total of 158 members, yet our opening page states that we have 182. I...

Thoughts from anyone?

The inner desire to be naked and unashamed is a longing to get back to our original perfection. PHILOS THELOS: Divine Sex: Liberating Sex From Religious Tradition

Latest PostCheers Jock!
by Davesmooth