Winter

Winter is not a good time for me, being a naturist and sun-lover. Right now I'm recovering from the latest winter virus, which has left me with a horrible cough, and kept me from the nude swimming sessions that keep me fit. Yet a week ago I was lying on a beach in Malta, soaking up the hot sunshine! Perhaps I should move there.

This topic was edited
RE:Winter

I understand your situation. Hang in there!

This post was edited

No, friend, nudity is illegal in Malta. There are, I'm informed, a few remote stony beaches in the north west of the island where people swim and sunbathe nude. I hope to visit them someday. Meanwhile, I keep my all-over tan by wearing my Kiniki tan-through trunks, which let some of the sun's rays through. The are unlined, so dry very quickly in the sun after a swim. I've had a few raised eyebrows wearing them at hotel pools though!

This post was edited

Hi, as you are a naturist and Malta is not good for naturists, as you write , I would advice you to go to Fuerteventura. Sure you know that the Canaries are very nice for naturists.

Winter is not a good time for me, being a naturist and sun-lover. Right now I'm recovering from the latest winter virus, which has left me with a horrible cough, and kept me from the nude swimming sessions that keep me fit. Yet a week ago I was lying on a beach in Malta, soaking up the hot sunshine! Perhaps I should move there.

This post was edited

Thanks for your suggestion! I've never been to Fuerteventura, as my wife has only conquered her fear of flying in the last three years. I have however, been to Gran Canaria on my own, back in 2007, where I enjoyed walking naked through the dunes all day at Maspalomas. My wife is not a nudist, but is tolerant of my lifestyle. More recently we visited Sitges in Spain, travelling there by train! We enjoyed relaxing on the nudist beaches together. Our son has settled in Malta, hence our frequent visits there.

This post was edited

I agree Maspalomas in Gran Canaria is brilliant. I'm going the Lanzarote next week to join a group of other Brits for a BN week in Charco del Palo. And I'm booked into Fuerteventura for Christmas and the New Year. The canaries are great for the winter.

This post was edited

I agree Maspalomas in Gran Canaria is brilliant. I'm going the Lanzarote next week to join a group of other Brits for a BN week in Charco del Palo. And I'm booked into Fuerteventura for Christmas and the New Year. The canaries are great for the winter.

Would that be one of your possibilities if you changed your primary home?
As I have noted here before, someone on another board posted that he retired to one of the Canary Islands and found then nude tolerant overall, even in places that were not officially clothing optional. In many others, a wrap was sufficient, and when he had to be more dressed, he wore a kilt. The last time i heard from him, it had been well over a year since he had worn shorts or slacks!

This post was edited

Naturism in winter is not obvious, at least nudity, except being naked at home. However, there are possibilities depending on where you live. There are pools (rare in France) that have a niche naturist schedule; there are naturist saunas; some clubs are lucky to have a heated home when they are open.Rest meet them in small committee with other naturists

This post was edited

Thanks for your reply, friend. France has a more liberal attitude to nudity, I think, and you have some beautiful naturist resorts. There is an all-male nude swimming session one evening a week at the south side of Manchester, that I have been going to. However, it takes me an hour to get there, and now it is winter, and the weather is bad. So I will leave it now, and continue in the spring.
There used to be a local sauna which was nudist, but it closed years ago when the old owner died. I used to enjoy it very much, but now there is nowhere near me. Of course, I am still nude in my home!

This post was edited

We have in France some beautiful naturist resort but a great number are close during six month and more!

This post was edited

I would like to live on an island in the South Pacific, like the one in my book, 'Someday' where everybody lives naked!

This post was edited