NUDISM and SPIRITUALITY

Summer Solstice

We have chosen to go Vera Playa again in June such that we are there for the full moon and summer solstice - we love being naked there where all the four elements meet - Earth, Fire, Air and Water and at such special sabbat and an esbat too

naked in the hills

Hi folks, I am new to this group. I find being naked in the hills a very liberating and spiritual experience. I love the feeling of being naked in the wide open moors and feeling the sun and wind on my body.

Meditation; Scientific Proof That It Works.

Many years ago I watched a live TV experiment in which volunteers were connected up to brain activity monitors as they lay resting on beds. One man was sleeping normally after a mild sedative , another was under hypnosis, while a third man who was a...

Latest Post
by  
To Me - - - "The State of the...

MIND, HEART, SOUL, AND BODY < There We Are with OUR HUMANNESS ( In A Nutshell ) ! UNIQUE as We Are - with Each-&-All possessing Such Different Life-Scripts - hopefully deriving Clues As To "OUR SACRED REASON AND PURPOSE for...

Hello from Goodyear, Arizona

Hi All, I am a retired senior man. I retired from the army, and am well traveled. I had been a closet nudist as a kid but adopted the nudist lifestyle when in Germany during my mid-20s. I have tried to live, and travel, as a nudist since that time....

Hello from Goodyear, Arizona

Hi All, I am a retired senior man. I retired from the army, and am well traveled. I had been a closet nudist as a kid but adopted the nudist lifestyle when in Germany during my mid-20s. I have tried to live, and travel, as a nudist since that time....

Latest Post
by  
Native American Wisdom

I've added another three quotes from my book of Native American Wisdom.

To Me - - - "The State of the...

MIND, HEART, SOUL, AND BODY < There We Are with OUR HUMANNESS ( In A Nutshell ) ! UNIQUE as We Are - with Each-&-All possessing Such Different Life-Scripts - hopefully deriving Clues As To "OUR SACRED REASON AND PURPOSE for...

Latest Post
by  
'My Dream of Eden'

I wrote this poem a few years ago, about how I imagined my ideal Paradise. My Dream of Eden In my dream I walk along the sand Where wind-blown palms outstretched, Their leaves as fingers on a giant's hand Beckon the waves that lap the shore...