Naked Seniors!

Naked in middle Georgia

I've been working from my country home in middle Georgia since the pandemic began (a year now), where I live alone. I used to be limited to weekends here, but am loving the chance to be naked 24/7 when the weather permits. Yes, I put on a shirt...

Naked and I love it

Hello everyone I just joined this group and I was wondering if there is anyone from Washinton state here

Any seniors in New Zealand want to travel

Share Costs. I'm flexible. I'm starting Auckland 22nd Feb and only 2places I have to go are Morrinsville and Rotorua for work. A day each time. Then where ever, I'd like to drive naked and try to get away with as many things that maybe...

Latest Post
by  
Getting Old

Hi Jim getting old here as well. Now 73 years young and just a home nudist these days but enjoy a chat and catch up with nude friends on skype or whereby

Getting old

This is jim and I just turned 75 and still enjoy being nude. Mostly a home nudist now. I do enjoy nude gardening in the summer and some outdoor yard work. Now that its cold I do get nude but have to turn the heat up as my old bones do ache. I have a...

Naked in North Carolina

67 years old love to be nude all the time driving, taking walks, working in my yard [img 1916

Young guy looking to admire a senior lady...

Hey there, I'm an 18 year old guy who would love to be able to admire a senior lady. I'm based in the Dagenham area but I'm fine with anyone if you're okay to travel over here. Please message me, I don't check here too often so...

Latest Post
by  
Snowstorm

Good morning from frigid Connecticut. Hope chat with others in this group.

Hello to all from Florida!

We are a senior couple in the Clermont area and are members at Cypress Cove. Anyone out there?