South Carolina Nudist

Serendipity and Chatooga

We have settled on July 14-18 for the Serendipity nudist resort https://www.theserendipitypark.com/ and Chatooga River beaches and waterfalls long weekend trip. If you haven't been on one of these, I highly recommend this one, since we know this...

Latest Post
by  
Bartram Trail Hikes - May 14th and 15th

Two hikes planned on the Bartram Trail near Robbinsville, NC. Monday, May 14th - 10.5 Miles Tuesday, May 15th - 12.7 Miles Join us!

Benton MacKaye Trail Hike - May 13th

Planning a hike on the Benton MacKaye Trial in north Georgia for Sunday the 13th of May. This will be a 12.7 mile hike and is rated easy to moderate. The hike will take place near Cherry Log, Ga. Plan on spending 7 hours on the trail. We will be...

5K Bare Run

Something for people that like nude 5K runs! https://runsignup.com/Race/SC/Leesville/BareattheCreek5k

Latest Post
by  
Augusta, Ga - January 22 - 24.

Traveling to Augusta for a couple of days. Looking to hang out nude.

Chattooga

It looks like beautiful weather this weekend, so we're planning a hike to the unofficial nude beach on the Chattooga River on Sunday. If interested in meeting near this beach, let me know. It's about a four mile drive down a forest service...

Latest Post
by  
Bartram Trail Hikes - November 8 & 9

Join us for hikes on the Bartram Trail in North Carolina. The hikes will be on Wednesday, Novemmber 8 (12.9 miles) and Thursday, November 9 (10.8 miles). The hikes will be moderate and will be just to the west of Franklin, North Carolina.

Latest Post
by  
Sept. 25th - Benton MacKaye Trail hike

Strenuous 11.6 mile hike planned for the Benton MacKaye Trail near Blue Ridge, Georgia.

Nude or c/o Totality solar eclipse 8/21

I am hosting a gathering at my property 8/19-23, I have 20 reservations to date. My property in Hopkins./Columbia can accommodate RVs as well as tents. All the bedrooms have been reserved, but if you have an air mattress we can show you where in...

Need house keeper

We are in Greer SC We are looking for someone to come to our house clean cook and do laundry. Our lives are crazy right now and we're way too busy to do the basic stuff. So if there's anyone out there that can come do laundry clean cook and...