Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

San Diego 3/8 to 3/12 2024

Two guys looking for nude host. We are certified couch surfers too.

Latest Post
by  
Greece in July

Hey gang I'm looking for a place to stay in July between the 16th and 23rd. The entire week, or just a couple of days. Anyone hosting? Anywhere in Greece goes, as long as I can make it back to Athens airport on the 23rd.

Latest Post
by  
Playalinda or Blind Creek Beach

Looking to couch surf on Sat 02/24/24 for one night. SWM in my 50's. Male, female, or couples, no matter to me. I'm respectful of your expectations. I'll be at either beach. At this time, I have a choice of which one to go to. Thanks in...

Latest Post
by  
Welcome to Sweden and to Uppsal'a

Welcome to visit Sweden and especially Uppsala where I offer a Couch through Couch Surfing. I make it clear in my presentation there that I'm a naturist and that guests are strongly recommended to follow the clothesfree style of the host....

Latest Post
by  
Western Australia

Hi all Are there any clothing optional accommodation places to stay anywhere in Western Australia? I'd like to see more of the state and find a few places to stay.

Latest Post
by  
Western Australia

Hi all Are there any clothing optional accommodation places to stay anywhere in Western Australia? I'd like to see more of the state and find a few places to stay.

Latest Post
by  
London Holiday

I'm planning a holiday in London mid-April. Anyone know of a clothing optional place to hang free when I'm not out and about? B&B's? Thanks so much.

Latest Post
by  
Nanaimo bc for June

Hi there looking for a place in Nanaimo this June

Latest Post
by  
Nanaimo bc for June

Hi there looking for a place in Nanaimo this June

Latest Post
by