Edinburgh Gay & Bi Nudists

Nude yoga, or some gentle fitness

I'd be interested in knowing whether there are any classes, or even a group of people who would be interested in some gentle fitness together. I am new to Edinburgh and starting to try to find a) ways to lose weight gain fitness and b) places to...

Naked get togethers?

Anyone hosting a get together for naked people to chat, have a coffee or beer? I'd be up for that ... in a manner of speaking!

Latest Post
by  
Still an active group?

Hi folks, We are a married gay couple. Wanted to see if this group was still active or not. Looking to meet others and expand our naked circle of friends. Drop us a message if you fancy chatting and hopefully plan a meeting.

Latest Post
by  
Dec 15-19

Making my way out to Edinburgh tonight through Tuesday if any nudists here want to get together for some nude time away from the freezing weather!!

Latest Post
by  
18-22 December

Coming up to Edinburgh. Would anyone like to meet up?

Latest Post
by  
Nude meet now

Anyone free? Mt flat is empty until 6 ;)

Latest Post
by  
Any guys want to get a group going?

Hey, young nudist student here would love to try and get a group going for regular nude meets, just hang out, have a few drinks, if anyone is interested, let me know.

In Edinburgh end of May... Any nudist...

Hey, hi there.This is a 40 yo Spanish guy currently based in madrid, but traveling quite often to Germany and UK for business. I enjoy nudism, outdoors and indoors... specially on the beach. It would be great to meet up other nudists during my...

Edinburgh in Mid-March

Will be there in mid march for a long weekend. Looking to meet others to hang out with for an evening.

Latest Post
by