Edinburgh Gay & Bi Nudists

Visiting Edinburgh

Hello, planning a visit to city next week, anyone hosting for a naked coffee city centre-ish? Cheers Al

Latest Post
by  
Naked hang out at mine 6-9th December, leith.

I live alone and I am off on holiday from work this week and can happily host some naked hang outs if anyone wants to get together and hang naked? Just give me a message and we can arrange. Hope to hear from you all soon, Darryl

Latest Post
by  
Naked hang out at mine 6-9th December, leith.

I live alone and I am off on holiday from work this week and can happily host some naked hang outs if anyone wants to get together and hang naked? Just give me a message and we can arrange. Hope to hear from you all soon, Darryl

Latest Post
by  
December 2021

I'm going to be in Edinburgh 15-20 December, staying at Premier Inn York Place. If anyone would like to meet up get in touch. Gary

Edinburgh Steamworks

Delighted to see that the old steamworks will be opening up soon. Love to chat with others about going down there. Always fun to sit in steam and...

Naked People Photo Project

Hello, check out my new project out and send your photos if you want :) https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html

Latest Post
by  
Edinburgh naked coffee

Anyone would like to meet for naked coffee and chat , can accomm and travel.

Latest Post
by  
Who are you and what are you looking for ?

Seems as though this group is silent or dormant. Moderator last logged on 9 years ago, and yet we are joining up. So this fresh topc is just here to invite comment and see whether it can spark connections. Cheers Chris

Visiting Edinburgh 15-20 Dec

I'm in town next month. Anyone interested in meeting? I'm staying in a premier inn in York Place. Gary