Home Nudist

So Cal Sunshine

Just came in from laying out naked on my patio soaking up some SoCal sunshine on this beautiful day. Housemates can do the same. If yr sane, sensible, reposnsible guy 18-35, looking for a clothing optional place to live, contact me for details.

Latest Post
by  
Friends

I am looking to find a friend in Lancashire, West or North Yorkshire I am honest and sincere I am in my early 80s but still got a lot of life left friendship first maybe more

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hello! Im Ashley Thompson, I recently joined true nudists because I'm interested in connecting with people who share my interest in nudism. I think it's great to meet like-minded people and make new friends. I'm so glad to connect with...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hello! Im Ashley Thompson, I recently joined true nudists because I'm interested in connecting with people who share my interest in nudism. I think it's great to meet like-minded people and make new friends. I'm so glad to connect with...

Latest Post
by  
new to nudism but starting at home

been wanted to try for a while and have been doing it at home over the last few months and starting to get more comfortable especially if blinds are open , looking to try more meet more people to help me feel more comfortable

Hello

I like to be naked at home and I wanna meet others indoor nudists like me.

Latest Post
by  
Hey am new here

Im a widowed with one Son who is 4 years of age I lost my husband through commercial road accident, am new here anyone who wish to talk to me can text me google chat this is me email sruth9768@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Hey am new here

Im a widowed with one Son who is 4 years of age I lost my husband through commercial road accident, am new here anyone who wish to talk to me can text me google chat this is me email sruth9768@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Home nudist near North Georgia

Hi, I am looking to meet home nudist in Ga. I go to Serendipity on a regular basis but looking for more options. Please let me know if there are any. Thank you

Latest Post
by  
New Here

I am very new to this. Whilst nudism has been a part of my life for 40+ years, it's often been round the house or in the woods or countryside. For a while I was able to go to a nudist beach which was great but always on my own. This was a part...