North Carolina Nudist

Eastern North Carolina

Hey,I a str8, SWM male looking for some friends at least somewhat close to the Greenville area to get naked with and enjoy the lifestyle. I'm definitely more interested infinding like minded females and couples to explore with and branch out....

Falls or Jordan Lakese

Any skinnydipping spots on these lakes? I'm sure there are some private coves where you could go. Just wondering if there are any popular spots? There used to be a place off of Hwy 751 years ago.

Weekend Plans

Headed to the obx near avon this weekend. hope to meet more nudists on the beach. hope the sun comes out and the rain stays away. While ranger is away the nudists will play.LOL If he's there a black thong will be the attire. yall have fun

Jasmine Trail

Is anyone a member or been there recently and would share a trip report? I'm in New Bern frequently and thought of going one afternoon.

end of July

I am a nudist from Daytona Beach and I will be in Charlotte for a conference the last week of July. I was looking for nudists to meet for an evening. I'm 41m, 6'2'', 185, athletic build, like to listen and learn about people,...

Open House

I am just letting everyone know that there will be an open house at Cedar Creek Park in SC on Saturday May 25! www.cedarcreekpark.com

Latest Post
by  
Like to share a little

Sun, Patio time, Conversation and Pool.There's not many places in the area to meet other naturists. I am fortunate in that I have great privacy during the work day and I'd like to share mine with friends. Age and sex are not an issue with me.

Latest Postin rocky mount
by j_bobby 
goldsboro, nc

anyone from or near goldsboro area? seems like everyone ive seen are from the western part of the state lol

Nude hiking day 2013

Someone should organize a nude hike this year. I would definitely be there. Nude hiking day (the summer solstice) falls on Friday, June 21st, 2013. So...somebody get on that...chop-chop.