North Carolina Nudist

Hey Everybody

Sandy here, whats up for the Memorial Day weekend, looking for buddies to hike or meetup at Whispering Pines.

Is a nude music fest something that has...

Some friends and I have been kicking around the idea for some time now to host a music fest in the mtns that will be clothing optional. There are actually a few bluegrassgroups and a couple of country bands around that all members are nudists. We...

Anyone from Goldsboro NC area? Or near...

Hi everyone, im just trying to see if there are any NC nudists in or near Goldsboro, NC (Wayne County)!! Especially around my own age...If anyone knows anyone near wayne county or Goldsboro, introduce me :) Thanks, Phil

Petition for a Beach

"I for one am saddened by news regarding the closing of any nude beach rather than the opening of new ones. Bird Island, located on the NC/SC state line, which is featured in the news article cited below was a beach which the anti-nudity laws...

Locations - NC

Carolina (North & South) Locationsis a new group for locations where you enjoyour favorte state of un)dress. Visit and add your venues to the listing if they're not already there. If they are there, just add your comments. :) Cheri

CFR - no longer recommended

I can no longer recommend Carolina Foothills in Chesnee, SC. I cannot post the happenings that led me to this for legal reasons. If you are someone with whom I'm acquainted, if you email me, I might be able to release that information. Cheri -...

Nude Hikes

I was just curious...has anyone here gone on a nude hike in North Carolina? If so, did you manage to do it without unwanted attention?

nudist areas

where in N.C. are good places to hang out nude and relax without being hassled.

Whispering Pines - events report & upcoming...

August 25, 2009 span id="lw_1251299921_0" class="yshortcuts" style="background: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; cursor: hand; border-bottom: medium none;"Mae West impersonator/span show Our Mae West impersonator...

Latest Post
by  
Record Skinny Dip at Whispering Pines Nudist...

Record Skinny Dip at Whispering Pines Nudist Resort. It was a festive atmosphere. The parking lot was at near capacity. TV crews were on hand, though, of course everyone had the option of not having their face appear on camera. Well over two hundred...

Latest Post
by