ireland

WORLD NAKED DAY ON SUNDAY 5th JUNE 2016

WORLD NAKED DAY ON SUNDAY 5th JUNE 2016From the INA'sFacebook page: Save the date and let's prove Ireland is more than ready for clothing optional beaches! I suggest we concentrated on the 3 main nudist beaches (Trawalua in Sligo, Long...

Latest Post
by  
Naturist Open Day - Huntingbrook Gardens...

Special Garden Day in Huntingbrook onSaturday 7th May. Meeting time: around11:45 amat Huntingbrook Gardens - Blessington - Co. WicklowGPS Coordinates: 53.218589, -6.483117Please bring suitable footwear, a towel and lunch for a picnic in the gardens....

Latest Post
by  
Spencer Tunick Hull July 9th&10th

Just to let you know registration for this event closes on Sunday May 15th. So far there is a group of 5 of us heading over to the event.If anyone has an interest in attending I suggest registering straight away, we are flying out on the Friday8th...

Latest Post
by  
Monday 18th April 2016 - Beach Clean Up at...

Hi, Irish Naturists! Naturists going to clean up Sallymount beach at 11am on Monday 18th April 2016. Leticia - 087 958 1004 Event CoordinatorIrish Naturist Association

Latest Post
by  
Free Swim for INA members (current or that...

Hi! Irish Naturist Association is offering a free swim for INA members (possibility to join on the door that day) on Thursday 25th February 2016 from 9.30 to 10.30pm Non members will pay an admission fee of 15 and will be allowed in only if the...

Latest Post
by  
Mespil SWIM - IMPORTANT CHANGES!

Mespil SWIM - IMPORTANT CHANGES!Hi Irish Naturists! I regret to inform you that we have been advised by the manager of the Mespil Pool that the maximum number of people who can use the pool (including the sauna and steam room) from now on at any one...

Latest Post
by  
Freezing Frosty Foggy Challenge: Nude Hiking...

The Freezing Frosty Foggy Challenge: Nude Hiking in Ballylow - 14th January 2016Hi Irish Naturists! We have at least what we were hoping for: a genuine weather challenge. You are all invited to join me this Thursday 14th January 2016 at 10am at...

Latest Post
by  
Happy Christmas

A very Happy Nude Christmas and New Year to all my friends.

Mountain Jaunt in December - Dublin Mountains

Hi! Just in case there is interest in mountain expeditions in the nude, I'll be posting on Monday about the next one, which probably will take place on Friday 18th December. Leticia Event CoordinatorIrish Naturist Association

Latest Post
by  
Naturist December Challenge - Monday 14th...

Naturist December Challenge - Monday 14th December 2015 at CurracloeHi, Irish Hardcore Naturists! We are finally getting a real challenge for December!!! Whoever might need inclined to defy weather and body limits is invited to come next Monday 14th...

Latest Post
by